Send This to Your Unsaved Family/Friends >>>>

***If you don’t belong to God, you belong to Satan because there is NO middle ground!

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Luke 12:46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him insunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that everyone which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

*** The road to Hell is paved with good intentions!

Isaiah 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Isaiah 14:9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of Hell?

Luke 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Psalm 9: 17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Proverbs 15:24
The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

Proverbs 27:20 Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.

The majority of non spiritual persons do not believe in God, therefore do not believe in satan.
They believe that human choice between good or evil is all that exists. Countless debates have taught me much about not debating.

You might wish to rethink your witnessing approach, as the heaven or hell one does not appeal to those whom do not believe in either.
They want concrete evidence for what can only be explained spiritually. Their wish for us not to believe is as great as our wish for them to be saved.
I am not one to create discord within my family as to where the unsaved choose not to be around me.

I offer my personal spiritual philosophies, why I choose to believe them, and show my unsaved family members the love of Christ in me.
I pray for them, and witness through my personal life choices.

Back