Sharing Outside Resource Question

I'm still very new here. With that being said, I was reviewing the rules for posting and still have a question.

There are good resources that can be found on the internet. Of course many not so good.

My questions
Is a post regarding resources such as Blueletterbible appropriate?
What about a post sharing resources that the group has found useful?

Thank you for the question.

In the "Resources" posting area at CFS, there is a sub-topic called "Dedicated Topics". If you wish to post a link to external resources in that area, all we ask is that if any external internet site that you link to sells products or services or asks for donations, that the following disclaimer be added to your post. This can be copied and pasted and added to the bottom of your post:

"The link in this post goes to a website which sells goods or services or solicits donations. Members are advised to be wary of ANY such donation requests or sales and to research the group or individual making the request or sales and to PRAY before sending ANY donation or before purchasing any goods or services."

Also, if the internet website that you link to has a Copyright © statement anywhere on the page, only a LINK to that page may be placed here at CFS - not text from that page.

Thank you.

Back