Shekinah Glory

Shekinah Glory

The Hebrew word "Shekinah" means "the presence of God".

We can find lots of prophetic pictures of our salvation in the Old Testament. For instance, when the Lord led his people out of Egypt, he led them by a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night. The glory and fire of his presence. The Shekinah Glory of God.

Today, it is the Holy Spirit who leads us into salvation day and night. What we must seek as followers of Jesus Christ is for the Shekinah Glory of the Lord to come and abide with us. We are like the Israelites in the Old Testament. We are lost without the glory cloud of his presence. I pray for the Shekinah Glory of God to abide with each one of us always.

The Hebrew word "Shekinah" means "the presence of God".

We can find lots of prophetic pictures of our salvation in the Old Testament. For instance, when the Lord led his people out of Egypt, he led them by a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night. The glory and fire of his presence. The Shekinah Glory of God.

Today, it is the Holy Spirit who leads us into salvation day and night. What we must seek as followers of Jesus Christ is for the Shekinah Glory of the Lord to come and abide with us. We are like the Israelites in the Old Testament. We are lost without the glory cloud of his presence. I pray for the Shekinah Glory of God to abide with each one of us always.

Praise God my friend." The Shekinah Glory of God" showed up at church this AM and the presence of the Lord was so real. Holy Spirit took over and our Pastor did not get a chance to speak . We needed that as the young people were on one end of the church and it was as if God was blessing them and just like a wave it passed through the whole congregation and then as the young were going to thei r seats and they felt led to pray for others in the pews, they did and how can I describe His presence. A young person prayed for me and I felt the Holy Spirit telling me that I Am healed as got some bad news from the doctor. Doctors don't know everything... HA.

Thanks for the Shekinah Glory.:israel::israel::israel::israel:

Back