Sixth day of Christmas

On the sixth day of Christmas my God showed to me…

After the success of the first day, just marvel at what God did on the following five days, see Genesis chapter 1

“God saw all that He had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning —the sixth day.”

Oh boy... now this I can relate to... NO birds in a tree or gold rings.

Sometimes... I swear I get taken away to another hemisphere... that is how much AWE I experience when I see God's creation.
Sometimes I get a bit conceited and DECLARE that HE made that for "moi"... like REALLY.... just me.... HAHAHA.
It can be a view of something spectacular (just at the right time).... or something that I saw that I had not planned to see.
Sometimes before I leave the house and go somewhere... I say.... FATHER.... SURPRISE ME.... let me see something beautiful.

We are so blessed to be invited to share in the BEAUTY and MAJESTY of GOD's CREATION and oh my goodness... IT IS GOOD... VERY VERY GOOD.

Oh boy... now this I can relate to... NO birds in a tree or gold rings.

Sometimes... I swear I get taken away to another hemisphere... that is how much AWE I experience when I see God's creation.
Sometimes I get a bit conceited and DECLARE that HE made that for "moi"... like REALLY.... just me.... HAHAHA.
It can be a view of something spectacular (just at the right time).... or something that I saw that I had not planned to see.
Sometimes before I leave the house and go somewhere... I say.... FATHER.... SURPRISE ME.... let me see something beautiful.

We are so blessed to be invited to share in the BEAUTY and MAJESTY of GOD's CREATION and oh my goodness... IT IS GOOD... VERY VERY GOOD.

Back