Some Days I Am Just Thankful For His Arms.

THANK YOU, GOD for your mighty hand and strong arms!

They lift me up. They carry me. They pick me up. They sustain me.

They are my refuge when all I want is my Abba. When all the world presses in, He is my place of refuge and pulls me closer, therefore I will run to Him. He is the One who will soothe my soul from the aches for Him. Only in His arms can I find true refuge and true love.

Rest in His arms all you weary ones. Rest in His arms all you who search for Him.

Deuteronomy 3:20-22
Deuteronomy 33:12
Deuteronomy 33:27
Psalm 37:23, 24
John 10:29
1 Peter 5:7

THANK YOU, GOD for your mighty hand and strong arms!

They lift me up. They carry me. They pick me up. They sustain me.

They are my refuge when all I want is my Abba. When all the world presses in, He is my place of refuge and pulls me closer, therefore I will run to Him. He is the One who will soothe my soul from the aches for Him. Only in His arms can I find true refuge and true love.

Rest in His arms all you weary ones. Rest in His arms all you who search for Him.

Deuteronomy 3:20-22
Deuteronomy 33:12
Deuteronomy 33:27
Psalm 37:23, 24
John 10:29
1 Peter 5:7
I come back to look at this almost every day, and I wish there was a "LOVE" button for it! ♥
"underneath are the everlasting arms" *sigh of complete happiness and joy*

To bad you cant add that to the bible, it could be a psalm.
You are very kind but I am sure it wouldn't qualify.... However, I will say that my God is very much alive and writes His words on my heart whenever I stop running around like I know it all and like I got it all under control.

In the midst of the chaos, my Abba has me curl up in His lap, He strokes my hair and I find rest. He is all I have and all I need. And all that I will ever be, will be of His doing.

May He bless you, chrisstavrous, as you learn to rest in His grace.