Some Heavenly Music To Lift You Up This Morning...

Here is some more God given music. One of my favorite hymns:). Hope it blesses you as it has blessed me.

Last edited:
Here is some more God given music. One of my favorite hymns:). Hope it blesses you as it has blessed me.

Lord come quickly! And take a look at where they are at....if earth is that beautiful, imagine what our Dad has planned regarding the new earth and heaven? I can hardly wait!!! :D

Lord come quickly! And take a look at where they are at....if earth is that beautiful, imagine what our Dad has planned regarding the new earth and heaven? I can hardly wait!!! :D

I agree this is beautiful and Tressa I am glad you always seek the beautiful and share it with others. Thank you for sharing Man-ofGod.

I apologize for having to write this, but the other day I listened to your first posted song and thought it very beautiful. I hadn't really heard the second song. The people in it are beautiful, but since I disagree that the church is the bride of Christ, I don't think it is scriptural, I have to write this to clear my conscience. I thank you for wanting to share beautiful music with us and would just delete my post rather than have to put this on your thread, but I don't see any way to do that. Again, I apologize. Olivia

I apologize for having to write this, but the other day I listened to your first posted song and thought it very beautiful. I hadn't really heard the second song. The people in it are beautiful, but since I disagree that the church is the bride of Christ, I don't think it is scriptural, I have to write this to clear my conscience. I thank you for wanting to share beautiful music with us and would just delete my post rather than have to put this on your thread, but I don't see any way to do that. Again, I apologize. Olivia

No worries:) I definitely respect that! The midnight cry is an old Southern Gospel song so its not surprising that it differs with some of the theology of today. Nevertheless, I do believe the words are biblicaly sound.

Thank you for the kind words and your honesty--noble Christian traits. Enjoy your day!

Back