Special Inspiration for Week of May 10 to 16, 2015

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; When God gave Moses the 10 Commandments on Mount Sinai, as found in Exodus 20, the very first of the personal responsibility Commandments was, "12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee." This was one of the most important Commandments because it is our mother and father that provides us with all that we need to be a good person. Today, on Mother's Day (in the US and 33 other countries) please remember your Mother and if she is still with you here on earth, give her a big hug and say "Thank You".
May God Bless.

Good Day, Friends; When God gave Moses the 10 Commandments on Mount Sinai, as found in Exodus 20, the very first of the personal responsibility Commandments was, "12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee." This was one of the most important Commandments because it is our mother and father that provides us with all that we need to be a good person. Today, on Mother's Day (in the US and 33 other countries) please remember your Mother and if she is still with you here on earth, give her a big hug and say "Thank You".
May God Bless.
My Mom went home to the Lord on December 20th 2014. To be honest, it was a hard day for me. I know that she is in a better place and I will always love her.

Back