Special Inspiration for Week of September 5 to 11, 2021

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; On September 11, 2001, a group of terrorists hijacked 4 commercial aircraft and used those aircraft as weapons, killing just under 3000 persons and injuring close to 6000, including first responders, in New York, Washington, D.C . and in a farm field in Pennsylvania. Since 2001, we all have had time to reflect on that tragic day and to remember.

Now, with world tensions increasing once again and with extremely poor policy decisions coming out of Washington, D.C., we know that the terrorist strongholds will once again generate hatred and terrorist acts against the US, it’s allies and it’s people.

No one is immune from terrorism, so be observant, be prepared and be safe.

Please join with us in praying for the families of 9-1-1 victims and for the first responders.

20 years ago but it seems a shorter time. The filming they shown us the UK were horrific. I can still see them clearly in my The first responders were amazing. You must be so proud of then.
I remember one picture of a responder who had been helping for hours. He was sat on the ground, exhausted. He was heartbroken, his head bent down and his hands covering his face. His dog was trying to comfort him. It had haunted me ever since.
My prayers are with you all.
God Bless you all.

Back