Special Message for Week of March 24 to 30, 2019

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; It is with sadness that I once again must mention that severe storms, recent tornadoes and significant flooding have devastated parts of the USA. The death toll, injury count and the number of displaced families is rising and the national emergency assist organizations are trying to keep up with things the best that they can. Today, I am requesting that you pray for all the affected families and if you can, please contact your local or regional National Help Agency, such as the American Red Cross and Salvation Army, to ask what you can do to assist others in need. Please remember Hebrews 13:16 (NLT), "16 And don’t forget to do good and to share with those in need. These are the sacrifices that please God." May God Bless.

I usually gift clothing I no longer wear or can wear to the local Goodwill stores. However, in times of disaster I think it a great thing to donate to Salvation Army. When people get flooded out or a tornado wipes their personal possessions away a simple gift of clean warm socks, pants, PJ's, tops, is an answer to desperate suffering prayer.

🙏

Back