Spiritual Death 2.0 - EASY TO READ EDITION

Hello you and welcome,

You are reading about Spiritual Death v2.0

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE COMMENTING

Please read slowly and carefully.

Spiritual Death 2.0

In life we are inherently born without an active spirit with-in -

As humans beings naturally given due to the knowledge you can see from the bible.

God created Adam and Eve to live forever, told them not to eat of the fruit and they did so.

One deceived by the lust of there eyes, and the other listening to their wife instead of listening to God.

Because of this - God sent them out the Garden and they died spiritually.

Considering this if Abel and Cain were born in the Garden - would have Cain have killed Abel?

No - because in the Garden | God made everyone to live forever - not to die right? So there would not have been sin in Cain's heart.

So they no longer had connection in that relationship with God after Adam - they - were sent outside of the Garden.

Because of Adam - They - had sinned and by leaving the Garden since sin could not stay there -> sin entered the outside world ( be it dinosaur land or caveman land ).

(In which later God flooded the whole world because of mans heart was filled with evil remember?)

Sin is now in all of the world because of Adam - them - and we are now spiritually dead upon birth.

We as human beings know to be bad and no one has to teach us because normally once you are old enough to understand a parent (who teaches), sees their child doing bad either sits and talks down to them or gives them a spanking to rectify a problem.

Upon confronting this knowledge of our spiritual deadness in this world and how we tend to naturally be bad with no direction.

You can be guided into a direction that should be taken.

Now if you are guided throughout life to discover truth of God - which is his Son Jesus Christ - the Lord and Saviour of all mankind - A Spirit is given to a believer.

A spirit that gives an abundance of life, according to Jesus - He came to bring life abundantly to a believer.

Previously we spoke about how naturally we are prone to do bad actions and these are all natural earthly actions - Stealing, lying, murder, greed, sexual immorality, jealous, hatred, fighting, wild parting and all of these things cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.

This Scripture of Natural earthly desires are inherited from Adam - them - they are not spiritual or heavenly.

This why the natural can not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Sin crept into the Garden and sent - Adam - them out - Sin filled the world outside of that once had peace from God and being with God - Adam - they had.
The wages of sins is death - Cancer, bone degeneration, killings, and all previously mentioned earthly desires, and now even more deadly disease, entered into the earthly world.

Which was not part of the original plan God has made for human beings when he created - Adam - them, and the Garden could not sustain sin.
So death physically was now applied to the earth - also was spiritual death for Adam and eve did not no longer have that once relationship with God in the Garden.

God told them - Adam - they should surely die, and they did die spiritually.
What did God do to reset this problem so mankind and the sin that entered the world which was is still prevalent today?

He sent His Son Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior His Beloved, and After resurrection only Be-gotten son.

The bible is a gift which you have to learn about God and Jesus Christ.

And because of faith and believe you are given a spirit that is given from God that gives a new spiritual nature in this life now we live with God.

When you live with God in your lives daily that is eternal life, and God gives a spirit that is reactivated from spiritual death for you have had since birth.

Now because of this your earthly nature and your spiritual nature will fight amongst each other causing a war inside of you.

You will fight with this until the end of your life and the best thing you can do is read the word of God and trust and have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and have a daily prayer life for all the people you in your family and those you love, even those who may hate you.

You read above about the earthly desires and the earthly nature.

Here is what the spiritual side brings forth in suffering for Christ Jesus and denying ourselves for the love of God and love of others.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control

Do you have any thoughts about what is being presented to you ?

Last edited:
What kind of spirit?
One deceived by the lust of there eyes, and the other listening to their wife instead of listening to God.
Only Eve was deceived and that by satan...
1 Timothy 2:14 ESV
[14] and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.

Because of Adam - They - had sinned and by leaving the Garden since sin could not stay there -> sin entered the outside world ( be it dinosaur land or caveman land ).
Sin entered the Pair even before God had confronted them evidenced by their hiding from His presence. When Adam fell the creation fell.
The wages of sins is death - Cancer, bone degeneration, killings, and all previously mentioned earthly desires, and now even more deadly disease, entered into the earthly world.
Death is essentialy the result of sin which is essentially separation from God.

He sent His Son Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior His Beloved, and After resurrection only Be-gotten son.
Are you saying Jesus became the 'only begotten son' at the resurrection?

When you live with God in your lives daily that is eternal life, and God gives a spirit that is reactivated from spiritual death for you have had since birth.
Eternal Life is in His Son Jesus Christ..
1 John 5:11 ESV
[11] And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

What kind of spirit?

Only Eve was deceived and that by satan...
1 Timothy 2:14 ESV
[14] and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.

Sin entered the Pair even before God had confronted them evidenced by their hiding from His presence. When Adam fell the creation fell.

Death is essentialy the result of sin which is essentially separation from God.

Are you saying Jesus became the 'only begotten son' at the resurrection?

Eternal Life is in His Son Jesus Christ..
1 John 5:11 ESV
[11] And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

(We are born without) (Our body does have it's own spirit, mind, and will.) The holy spirit, - Eve was deceived - the other made a choice to listen to Her and not God.

Regardless of sin entering the Garden of Eden - God told them they would die -> They were sent out of the Garden. -> Doesn't matter sin could not stay in the Garden -> Sin the separation from God. Judgment made by God was - Later guys, you made your choice let me walk you out. -> Rectified by the sending of Jesus Christ.

Yes Jesus only became the begotten after the resurrection. During His life and ministry he was known as the Beloved Son.

Jesus Christ the way, truth and life, agreed Crossnote.

Thank you for taking time to read.

Hello you and welcome,

You are reading about Spiritual Death v2.0

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE COMMENTING

Please read slowly and carefully.

Spiritual Death 2.0

As humans beings naturally given due to the knowledge you can see from the bible.

God created Adam and Eve to live forever, told them not to eat of the fruit and they did so.

Considering this if Abel and Cain were born in the Garden - would have Cain have killed Abel?

No - because in the Garden | God made everyone to live forever - not to die right? So there would not have been sin in Cain's heart.

So they no longer had connection in that relationship with God after Adam - they - were sent outside of the Garden.

(In which later God flooded the whole world because of mans heart was filled with evil remember?)

Sin is now in all of the world because of Adam - them - and we are now spiritually dead upon birth.

We as human beings know to be bad and no one has to teach us because normally once you are old enough to understand a parent (who teaches), sees their child doing bad either sits and talks down to them or gives them a spanking to rectify a problem.

Upon confronting this knowledge of our spiritual deadness in this world and how we tend to naturally be bad with no direction.

You can be guided into a direction that should be taken.

Now if you are guided throughout life to discover truth of God - which is his Son Jesus Christ - the Lord and Saviour of all mankind - A Spirit is given to a believer.

A spirit that gives an abundance of life, according to Jesus - He came to bring life abundantly to a believer.

Previously we spoke about how naturally we are prone to do bad actions and these are all natural earthly actions - Stealing, lying, murder, greed, sexual immorality, jealous, hatred, fighting, wild parting and all of these things cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.

This Scripture of Natural earthly desires are inherited from Adam - them - they are not spiritual or heavenly.

This why the natural can not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Sin crept into the Garden and sent - Adam - them out - Sin filled the world outside of that once had peace from God and being with God - Adam - they had.

Which was not part of the original plan God has made for human beings when he created - Adam - them, and the Garden could not sustain sin.
So death physically was now applied to the earth - also was spiritual death for Adam and eve did not no longer have that once relationship with God in the Garden.

God told them - Adam - they should surely die, and they did die spiritually.
What did God do to reset this problem so mankind and the sin that entered the world which was is still prevalent today?

The bible is a gift which you have to learn about God and Jesus Christ.

And because of faith and believe you are given a spirit that is given from God that gives a new spiritual nature in this life now we live with God.

Now because of this your earthly nature and your spiritual nature will fight amongst each other causing a war inside of you.

You will fight with this until the end of your life and the best thing you can do is read the word of God and trust and have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and have a daily prayer life for all the people you in your family and those you love, even those who may hate you.

You read above about the earthly desires and the earthly nature.

Here is what the spiritual side brings forth in suffering for Christ Jesus and denying ourselves for the love of God and love of others.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control

Do you have any thoughts about what is being presented to you ?

I wish I knew where you were coming from. I would suggest that you post the site from which you copied and pasted your post so that we can grasp the root and context of what you are trying to say.

Matthew....may I say to you that in the Hebrew, the original language of the Old Testament, the word for "SPIRIT" is breath and it is the word neshamah. This same Hebrew word is translated as spirit in Proverbs 20:27, which says:
"The SPIRIT of man is the lamp of God"!

By this we can see that when God breathed into man, man’s human spirit came into existence. Our human spirit is the deepest part of our being.

But why did God create us with a human spirit? Isn’t having a body and soul enough for us to exist?

Our spirit was created by God so that we can contact and receive Him. Our body and our soul have their own specific functions; only our spirit has the ability to contact God. We can see this from numerous verses, including John 4:24:
"God is SPIRIT, and those who worship Him must worship Him in SPIRIT and truthfulness"!

What that means Matthew is that in order to be with God, to be a child of God, In order to contact, or worship, God, who is Spirit, we must use our spirit.

A radio is a good illustration of our spirit’s unique ability to contact and receive God. Turned on and properly tuned, it can receive the invisible radio waves in the air and properly interpret them.

Our human spirit is like a radio, and God is like the radio waves. Our spirit is the part of our being that corresponds to what God is, so we have to use our spirit in order to contact Him.

Now you said.............
"Yes Jesus only became the begotten after the resurrection."

Matthew......I do not like correcting anyone, however, I can not agree in any way with that comment!

I do not know where that idea came from but I do know that there are several HERECTICAL books written on the subject.
One is by Bart Erhman’s. The name of the book is “How Jesus became God” and the author believe that Jesus was appointed son of God at his resurrection, pretty much what you just posted.

What is best to know is that Mr. Erhman is an atheist and an enemy of Christianity. He is a top scholar, but he comes from an extremely biased perspective in approaching the Bible and church history.

So, First of all Matthew, in contrast to the many children of God, Jesus is the "only begotten" from the Father. "Only begotten" is in the Greek the word, μονογενής and means a single of its kind.

The Bible says in Revelation 5:9 that Jesus is the lamb of God “slain from the foundation of the world.”.

Matthew......Jesus DID NOT BECOME GOD!
Jesus DID NOT become God at His birth, or at His death or at His baptism or at His resurrection.

Jesus was ALWAYS the only begotton Son of God. There was never a time when Jesus was NOT GOD because He was God!

What this tells me is that from God’s perspective, Jesus already was what he, technically, was not yet. That Jesus is a lamb became true when his life was offered, yet he was lamb long before that, as God views things from outside of time. In other words, what he became at one point in time he always was, at least from God’s perspective.

John 1:1-2........
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God".

That tells us that there was never a time when Jesus WAS NOT the only begotton of the Father.

I wish I knew where you were coming from. I would suggest that you post the site from which you copied and pasted your post so that we can grasp the root and context of what you are trying to say.

Thank you for your writings, and posting your interjections and everything like that, Major.

Just would like to tell you that all of this was written by hand one day while at work during down time.

The concepts all come from the bible.

Thank you of taking time to read sir, and you have a good day.

Last edited:
Thank you for your writings, and posting your interjections and everything like that, Major.

Just would like to tell you that all of this was written by hand one day while at work during down time.

The concepts all come from the bible.

Thank you of taking time to read sir, and you have a good day.

Matthew....I respect what you say but there is no possible way for the idea from the Bible which says that Jesus became the only begotten Son of God at His resurrection!!!!

That opinion is completely without any Bible validity what so ever. If I am wrong then all you have to do is simply post the Scriptures which say that!

I am not interjecting anything for you Matthew. I am simply responding to YOUR post and attempting to teach you the correct exegesis of the Word of God for your benifit.

The Athanasian Creed, verse 22 says.......
“The Son is of the Father alone, not made, nor created, but begotten”.

According to the Bible, and to the ancient creeds of Christianity, the Son of God is eternal. There was never a time when He did not exist. God did not create Jesus.

Colossians 2:9 says........
“In Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form.”

So the Son, later to be called Jesus, already existed in the form of God, a member of the trinune GodHead. He was not created because God was not created, therfore Jesus was not called the begotten at His resurrection, He was ALWAYS the only Son of God!

(We are born without) (Our body does have it's own spirit, mind, and will.) The holy spirit,
We are born without a spirit? Kinda like the animals?
Judgment made by God was - Later guys, you made your choice let me walk you out. ->
??? Judgment on the pair was 'in the day you eat (of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil) you shall die.
The Judgment to the serpent was...

Genesis 3:14-15 (KJV) And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Yes Jesus only became the begotten after the resurrection. During His life and ministry he was known as the Beloved Son.
Are you sure...

Hebrews 1:5-6 (KJV) For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Unless you are saying He came into the world after His resurrection, but then there is this...

John 1:14 (KJV) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Crossnote: Thank you for asking again, We all are born with a mind, will, and emotion: Our soul is created by God - though we are spiritually dead.

Also not really talking about Satan who apparently made the choice to leave his position that He once had with God by Choice to come and then lied about the truth of God to Eve -

who then made her own choice to follow through by the enticement of eating from the good and evil -

then went and took it to Adam who then made a choice to eat disregarding what God told him.

This is my belief is that Jesus Christ became the begotten Son after Resurrection. He was the first person to ever come back from the dead as far as someone who never sinned. During his life and living he was known as the beloved Son.

It is nothing to argue or fuss over about it just my interpretation.

Thank you again for your question because did want to clarify that we are born with mind, will and emotion with our God given soul though we are spiritually dead to God at birth.

Hope you are having a good day, take care.

Crossnote: Thank you for asking again, We all are born with a mind, will, and emotion: Our soul is created by God - though we are spiritually dead.

Also not really talking about Satan who apparently made the choice to leave his position that He once had with God by Choice to come and then lied about the truth of God to Eve -

who then made her own choice to follow through by the enticement of eating from the good and evil -

then went and took it to Adam who then made a choice to eat disregarding what God told him.

This is my belief is that Jesus Christ became the begotten Son after Resurrection. He was the first person to ever come back from the dead as far as someone who never sinned. During his life and living he was known as the beloved Son.

Thank you again for your question because did want to clarify that we are born with mind, will and emotion with our God given soul though we are spiritually dead to God at birth.

Not so Matthew. There is definitally something to FUSS over. You are in fact denying the diety of the Lord Jesus Christ eternally past.

You seem to actually be following the false teachings of prophetess Ellen G. White as she claimed the very same thing.

Jesus was God, He was always God. He was God before the Creation of the Universe, He was God while in the manger, He was God while on the cross and He is God today!!!! Jesus did not "become" anything as He was always everything!

Colossians 1:16-17 needs to be read and understood............
"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."

And.......Jesus was NOT the 1st person to come back from the dead.

The first one listed in Scripture is where Elijah the prophet raised a widow's son from the dead.(1Kings 17:22)

The second dead person resurrected back to life was the son of a Shunammite woman whom the prophet Elisha raised up. After doing something similiar to his mentor Elijah (he put his body in contact with the person who was dead), the young man became warm again and woke up (2Kings 4:32, 34, 36)!

Another person resurrected occurred when Jesus brought back to life the only son of a widowed woman from Nain (Luke 7:11 - 18)

Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead!

Hello Major,

Thank you again for your comments, but going to stop responding to you as of today, and place you on ignore. You continue to go against the rules here which is to not fight against each other. My only option would be this, because you haven't stopped.

What you are talking about has nothing to do with the thread topic.

Thank you, and you have a good day.

Hello Major,

Thank you again for your comments, but going to stop responding to you as of today, and place you on ignore. You continue to go against the rules here which is to not fight against each other. My only option would be this, because you haven't stopped.

What you are talking about has nothing to do with the thread topic.

Thank you, and you have a good day.

Very well Matthew. I must say to you however, with all respect and Christian love for you, you are posting on an "OPEN Christian Forum".

You have every right afforded to everyone else and you certainly have the right to post whatever our moderators say is acceptable.
That being said, I and everyone else has the same ability to respond to your opinions and challenge your comments in a cival Christian manner.I know that I have done that and from what I have observed everyone else has as well.

Now it seems to me that you are NOT angry with me at all, but you are angry with being told something different than what you are trying to teach us. You just might want to consider that your anger is misplaced. But that is just a personal opinion.

Personally, Matthew, I have broken NO rules whatsoever. I have only responded to your opinions with Bible Scritures in a way to try and teach you the Word of God correctly and anyone reading this thread would agree my dear friend.

Since this had made you angry then please do whtever you want to do. If you choose to place me on the "Ignore" position....then do it.
That is what it is for.

Matthew, you have publically stated that you do not own a Bible so this right here that I am aboput to say is probably something you have not considered. As a born again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, I and everyone else on this Christian site is called to .........
(1) Identify any false ideas and non-biblical teachings and
(2) Publicly expose those who are teaching others these ideas.

I hope that before you do place me on IGNORE that you will read the following truth which says it all.

God calls His children to study, understand and defend the truth because the truth does matter to God. Faith, in and of itself, is not what God is looking for. It’s not enough to be sincere or intense. Faith, in and of itself, has no magic power. It’s a faithful, reasonable trust in the truth that matters to God. Trust placed in the correct and true God of the universe is what matters to God. That’s why God is so particular about truth and calls us to have an accurate understanding of who He is. And that’s why God has called us to treat heresy very seriously.

THAT........is what I have done, will do whether ignored or applauded! The only one I work for is the Lord Jesus Christ!

Good day and God bless you my dear friend.

Thank you for your 'opinion' Matthew, although I don't see Scripture teaching that.

I would offer as humans we are born with a temporal spirit subject to letter of the law. death. (Thou shall not or you will die.)

Just as Adam and Eve were subject to that law . That does not mean if we did not sin we will can live forever in these bodies of death .We I would think begin with a corrupted will beyond cure unlike Adam and Eve before the glory of God departed then they knew they were naked. God in all His glory will return on the last day . The bride of Christ pictured in a parble found in Revelation 12 . The Christian city prepared as Christ's bride .the Sun and moon the temporal time keepers under her beautifull feet shod with the gospel, a crown of stars to represent all the children of light born again from above from all nations.

The letter of the law as it is written (death). . .thou shall not. The letter kills, as in dying and suffering the wage of death. . . . the end thereof. The temporal flesh returns to the dust and the spirit that was under to the letter of the law returns to the father.

Believers receive a new spirit and heart’s desire to do the will of God .

Ecclesiastes 12:7Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

God created Adam and Eve to live forever told them not to eat of the fruit and they did so.

One deceived by the lust of their eyes, and the other listening to their wife instead of listening to God.

Man the head represents Christ not seen. Adam the first Christ after the flesh failed to protect Eve. Adam's transgression this shows neither believed God

I do not think the location is so important in a setting that is already a perfect glorious creation.. The whole creation is called very good, the best.

The garden could be used in parables throughout the bible. Some world say that garden is compared to the garden of Gethsemane as a picture of Christ doing what mankind could not . A promise given to Adam and Eve, a way back to a new beginning. Oasis are used that way according to the language of scripture, an outlet of living water going out to the whole world north, south, east and west the four corners.

The glory of God had departed at the end of three days leaving corruption dying as death behind. The whole creation began to die. God placing the Sun and moon a temporal source of light as corruption time keepers on day four .That was to show time winding down towards the last day. (Death of death)

With Cain who was seduced to murder his brother as the first recorded murder by the father of lies a murderer from that beginning.

Christ increased the work load showing the whole creation all living things that his living word had the power of life and death to include the rate of coruption and decay ,More work was required to live.

Cain said it was a punishment that he could not bear alone. Unlike Abel yoked with Christ making thre load lighter and freely given a living hope of a new incorutible body the first recorded martyr.

Thank you for your 'opinion' Matthew, although I don't see Scripture teaching that.
Okay. Thank you for commenting and reading.

Very well Matthew. I must say to you however, with all respect and Christian love for you, you are posting on an "OPEN Christian Forum".

You have every right afforded to everyone else and you certainly have the right to post whatever our moderators say is acceptable.
That being said, I and everyone else has the same ability to respond to your opinions and challenge your comments in a cival Christian manner.I know that I have done that and from what I have observed everyone else has as well.

Now it seems to me that you are NOT angry with me at all, but you are angry with being told something different than what you are trying to teach us. You just might want to consider that your anger is misplaced. But that is just a personal opinion.

Personally, Matthew, I have broken NO rules whatsoever. I have only responded to your opinions with Bible Scritures in a way to try and teach you the Word of God correctly and anyone reading this thread would agree my dear friend.

Since this had made you angry then please do whtever you want to do. If you choose to place me on the "Ignore" position....then do it.
That is what it is for.

Matthew, you have publically stated that you do not own a Bible so this right here that I am aboput to say is probably something you have not considered. As a born again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, I and everyone else on this Christian site is called to .........
(1) Identify any false ideas and non-biblical teachings and
(2) Publicly expose those who are teaching others these ideas.

I hope that before you do place me on IGNORE that you will read the following truth which says it all.

God calls His children to study, understand and defend the truth because the truth does matter to God. Faith, in and of itself, is not what God is looking for. It’s not enough to be sincere or intense. Faith, in and of itself, has no magic power. It’s a faithful, reasonable trust in the truth that matters to God. Trust placed in the correct and true God of the universe is what matters to God. That’s why God is so particular about truth and calls us to have an accurate understanding of who He is. And that’s why God has called us to treat heresy very seriously.

THAT........is what I have done, will do whether ignored or applauded! The only one I work for is the Lord Jesus Christ!

Good day and God bless you my dear friend.

I would offer as humans we are born with a temporal spirit subject to letter of the law. death. (Thou shall not or you will die.)

Just as Adam and Eve were subject to that law . That does not mean if we did not sin we will can live forever in these bodies of death .We I would think begin with a corrupted will beyond cure unlike Adam and Eve before the glory of God departed then they knew they were naked. God in all His glory will return on the last day . The bride of Christ pictured in a parble found in Revelation 12 . The Christian city prepared as Christ's bride .the Sun and moon the temporal time keepers under her beautifull feet shod with the gospel, a crown of stars to represent all the children of light born again from above from all nations.

The letter of the law as it is written (death). . .thou shall not. The letter kills, as in dying and suffering the wage of death. . . . the end thereof. The temporal flesh returns to the dust and the spirit that was under to the letter of the law returns to the father.

Believers receive a new spirit and heart’s desire to do the will of God .

Ecclesiastes 12:7Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

I do not think the location is so important in a setting that is already a perfect glorious creation.. The whole creation is called very good, the best.

The garden could be used in parables throughout the bible. Some world say that garden is compared to the garden of Gethsemane as a picture of Christ doing what mankind could not . A promise given to Adam and Eve, a way back to a new beginning. Oasis are used that way according to the language of scripture, an outlet of living water going out to the whole world north, south, east and west the four corners.

The glory of God had departed at the end of three days leaving corruption dying as death behind. The whole creation began to die. God placing the Sun and moon a temporal source of light as corruption time keepers on day four .That was to show time winding down towards the last day. (Death of death)

With Cain who was seduced to murder his brother as the first recorded murder by the father of lies a murderer from that beginning.

Christ increased the work load showing the whole creation all living things that his living word had the power of life and death to include the rate of coruption and decay ,More work was required to live.

Cain said it was a punishment that he could not bear alone. Unlike Abel yoked with Christ making thre load lighter and freely given a living hope of a new incorutible body the first recorded martyr.
Okay, thank you for reading and commenting.

Okay, thank you for reading and commenting.

No problem Matthew. If I can be of any help to you in the future please ask.

The Bible tells us in Phillippians 2:3 to,.......
“Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves”.

As a born again believer I should want to teach others from a humble heart, thankful for the opportunity to be used by God for His glory. That can only happen when we make sure our relationship with God is right.

Back