Staff Announcement - The passing of a CFS Staff Member, HisManySongs

ModeratorTeam

CFS Moderators
Staff member
Senior Moderator
It is with extreme sadness that we must announce the recent passing of HisManySongs (Roger), the first Administrator of the ChristianForumSite Forum.

Roger Joined CFS in March of 2006 and was the Administrator until April of 2020, when illness prevented him from being active. He was the backbone of CFS and his leadership kept the Forum operating as THE Friendly Christian Gathering Place on the net. Roger was 69 years old at his passing.

This is the signature line that Roger used here at CFS:

"Go after a life of love as if your life depended on it, because it does. - (The Message)"

Our condolences go out to his family and may God watch over them and give them comfort at this difficult time. ✝️

🙏

crying-sad.gif

As mentioned, Roger's contribution to CFS as admin since 2006 was instrumental in making this a friendly community. He was a man of faith and character. I have had many interactions with him behind the scenes and lot of them were very good advices on how to take things forward. I have deep respect for him and I will remember and miss him very much. Thank you Roger. We hope to see you one day.

From what I have read (heard) about Roger (HisManySongs,) his contributions from 2006 helped set the Christian foundation of what this forum is today. We are blessed to serve here with a part of Roger going forward, helping to bring one more person to Christ. We have personally witnessed those who came to Christ at CFS.

God bless
Roger's whole family in remembrance of him.

WHen I went to Bible college for ministry, he sent me a Bible with my name engraved in it.

I will always cherish it. Roger was such a huge rock to me - as well as P-G and Panda - through my hard times and my good times.

Thank you for all that you guys do to take care of your gal.

WHen I went to Bible college for ministry, he sent me a Bible with my name engraved in it. I will always cherish it. Roger was such a huge rock to me - as well as P-G and Panda - through my hard times and my good times.
Thank you for all that you guys do to take care of your gal.

Hello shineyyourlight8;

I read again about HisManySongs (Roger), the first Administrator of Christian Forum Site Forum. I was touched how Roger blessed you with the most important tool to aid you at Bible College.

Is this Bible the one you put all your notes and highlighters on the pages?

It is so true how we remember the one thing about the people we love.

May God continue to bless you, sister.

Back