STAND STILL= Exodus 14;13 WAIT UPON THE LORD = Psalm 37;9

STAND STILL= Exodus 14;13 WAIT UPON THE LORD = Psalm 37;9

Exodus 14;13

And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will shew to you today: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen today, ye shall see them again no more forever.

Numbers 9;8

And Moses said unto them, Stand still, and I will hear what the LORD will command concerning you.

I Samuel 12;7

Now therefore stand still, that I may reason with you before the LORD of all the righteous acts of the LORD, which He did to you and to your fathers.

II Chronicles 20;17

Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.

Job 37;14

Hearken unto this, O Job: stand still, and consider the wondrous works of God.

***WAIT UPON THE LORD

Psalm 37;9

For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

Psalm 59;9

Because of His strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence.

Psalm 145;15

The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.

Isaiah 40;31

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 51;5

My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and mine arms shall judge the people; the isles shall wait upon me, and on mine arm shall they trust.

Jeremiah 14;22

Are there any among the vanities of the Gentiles that can cause rain? Or can the heavens give showers? Art not thou He, O LORD our God? therefore we will wait upon thee: for thou hast made all these things.

AMEN

Back