State Department's Official Position

Nazarene Servant

Account Closed
Welcome to your new America.

Foreign Service officer Fritz Berggren is behind a Sept. 2017-era blog, Bloodandfaith.com, which is behind an Oct. 4, 2020 post titled, “Jews are Not God’s Chosen People. Judeo-Christian is Anti-Christ,” in which he said, “Jewish ideas poison people; Jesus warned his disciples about the teachings of the Jews.”

The post also alleges, “Jesus Christ came to save the whole world from the Jews — the founders of the original Anti-Christ religion, they who are the seed of the Serpent, that brood of vipers,” in addition to blaming Jews for the murder of Jesus Christ and asks, “How then can they be God’s chosen?”

SOURCE: CLICK or https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...-62733206&mc_cid=eef9799660&mc_eid=17d4bf0cc6

Yep, the spirit of Haman and Hitler are very much alive.
And to think, it could have all been avoided if Saul would
have just killed the whole camp.
I agree. In modern America, Nazism is rife from outright white supremists to supporters of the proto-Nazi Confederate States of America, a nation greatly admired by Hitler for its advocacy of a white master race.

Nazarene Servant

Account Closed
I agree. In modern America, Nazism is rife from outright white supremists to supporters of the proto-Nazi Confederate States of America, a nation greatly admired by Hitler for its advocacy of a white master race.
If they are the master race why do they have to fight
so hard to prove it? Shouldn't a master be recognized
as a master and respected for the position? LOL

If they are the master race why do they have to fight
so hard to prove it? Shouldn't a master be recognized
as a master and respected for the position? LOL
I spent 11 years in Germany and never saw a single statue or memorial to the 3rd Reich or any of its leaders. Why does America have memorials and statues honoring the Confederacy when many of the practices involving southern racism mirrored German racism under Hitler?

Nazarene Servant

Account Closed
I spent 11 years in Germany and never saw a single statue or memorial to the 3rd Reich or any of its leaders. Why does America have memorials and statues honoring the Confederacy when many of the practices involving southern racism mirrored German racism under Hitler?
I never thought of it that way. I was in Germany for 4 years and
travelled to France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Austria and not
one single shrine to Hitler or any of his evil minions. I did go to
Patton's tomb. Everywhere else had monuments to the fallen heroes
of WWII.

Hello Bible lover. My confirmation of what you state will not get me points with this forum. But I believe very much that all the "shows of approval" need to be taken down. Imagine, what if that were YOU? What if YOU had been horribly mistreated? Can you get out of your own shoes and try to imagine, just imagine, what it would be like.
Christians, ...and...all...
we need to be compassionate and empathetic for others.I have black friends. Within the last Administration my friend said he didn't even feel safe in his City anymore and he moved up to the mountains. And this is coming from a big tough Navy SEAL. We are all alike, human beings... and hopefully, daughters and sons of Christ. We need to display this by a Compassionate Heart towards others in lesser conditions. I think I can safely say if everyone had been treated like the blacks, they could totally understand why the Confederate flags Etc should be taken down. It's a remembrance of a horrific past. And we have made progress but there is so much more to go to truly resonate with... ALL men are created equal.
This Society has lost compassion, empathy. There is a lack of accountability, responsibility and respect. We are desensitized from what we watch on TV. With Christ as our model, we can act graciously and compassionately towards others, NO MATTER WHAT their situation is. By the way, I was told that Hitler absolutely loved America because of their white supremacy groups.

You're absolutely right. Hitler admired the Confederacy and the Jim Crow states. In fact, he gleaned some of his own ideas for the treatment of Jews, Gypsies, and Jehovah's Witnesses from the pattern set forth by the antebellum South.

You're absolutely right. Hitler admired the Confederacy and the Jim Crow states. In fact, he gleaned some of his own ideas for the treatment of Jews, Gypsies, and Jehovah's Witnesses from the pattern set forth by the antebellum South.
We might think that when people knew this it would make them shudder. But I don't believe it does. It saddens me.