Stay hooked up

To take up ones cross is to crucify the flesh every day, every moment. It's to choose God's way of doing and being right (mt 6:33 amp) and to give up following the ways of the world or the natural man.

To loose my life for the sake of the gospel is to fully submit to God's plan for my life, seeking His plan and allowing His desires to become mine.

Every believer has the calling to spread the gospel, bringing the desire of the garden of eden into the people of the world's thinking. Bringing the reality of mt 6:33 into everyone's life. The garden of eden is not just a beautiful place to live, but is also being able to connect or commune with the Father.
But if we stick with our own desires then all that entails in seeking the garden of eden and the kingdom of God will not be an overwhelming desire of ours. We will have the tendency to want to follow the natural man and the natural thinking. Because the Bible says that there is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.

But if we give up our lives for the sake of the gospel and for God, then God's ways become our ways and His thoughts become our thoughts, and His words become our words and THEE BLESSING follows us everywhere we go. And our life becomes greater than all we could ever ask or think.

But we have to stay hooked up with the Father and constantly renew our minds to the ways of Thee Father. We have to forfit our ways of thinking and our fleshly desires, and allow our thinking to become aligned or ingrafted (intertwined) with Jesus

To take up ones cross is to crucify the flesh every day, every moment. It's to choose God's way of doing and being right (mt 6:33 amp) and to give up following the ways of the world or the natural man.

To loose my life for the sake of the gospel is to fully submit to God's plan for my life, seeking His plan and allowing His desires to become mine.

Every believer has the calling to spread the gospel, bringing the desire of the garden of eden into the people of the world's thinking. Bringing the reality of mt 6:33 into everyone's life. The garden of eden is not just a beautiful place to live, but is also being able to connect or commune with the Father.
But if we stick with our own desires then all that entails in seeking the garden of eden and the kingdom of God will not be an overwhelming desire of ours. We will have the tendency to want to follow the natural man and the natural thinking. Because the Bible says that there is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.

But if we give up our lives for the sake of the gospel and for God, then God's ways become our ways and His thoughts become our thoughts, and His words become our words and THEE BLESSING follows us everywhere we go. And our life becomes greater than all we could ever ask or think.

But we have to stay hooked up with the Father and constantly renew our minds to the ways of Thee Father. We have to forfit our ways of thinking and our fleshly desires, and allow our thinking to become aligned or ingrafted (intertwined) with Jesus

Great post. Thank you.

Back