Struggles In Life

We just don’t know how we will end up. Very sobering thought.

My biggest fear is that I would be a burden on others. I’d hate to be a burden. Times are tough and people seem to have less time to donate because they are busy and prefer happiness to putting up with something that doesn’t contribute to that.

the Lord to showed me I needed help with patience because it’s not all roses looking after people that are struggling and since then I have been blessed with other areas of my life also. Which was a by product of humbling myself before the Lord instead of asking Him to remove those that irritated me.

We just don’t know how we will end up. Very sobering thought.

My biggest fear is that I would be a burden on others. I’d hate to be a burden. Times are tough and people seem to have less time to donate because they are busy and prefer happiness to putting up with something that doesn’t contribute to that.

the Lord to showed me I needed help with patience because it’s not all roses looking after people that are struggling and since then I have been blessed with other areas of my life also. Which was a by product of humbling myself before the Lord instead of asking Him to remove those that irritated me.

That video, however, portrayed a man who didn't realize she was his daughter, but look at the concern and many encouragements he was still able to offer to her. Yes, it is anguishing to not be recognized by one's own father, but he still had a heart fully intact in his love for others. May we ALL retain that love for others the Lord has placed within us all through the new birth, whether we recognize others or not.

MM

Back