Supernatural

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

Supernatural

You are a supernatural being and the greatest power in the universe resides in your spirit- the very indwelling of God's Holy Spirit.

Eph 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
Eph 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Eph 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

That we may be filled with the fulness of God- can we even grasp what this means? The fulness of His power and glory abinding in us!

Eph 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Eph 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

What an awesome privilege- and there is no limit to what He can accomplish thru a willing vessel- excedingly abundantly above what we can ask or think- let us no longer limit God but instead let us belive HIm for great things.

Amen.

We are weak but he is strong.
He created the heavens and the earth, there is no limit to his power. In order for him to use us, we must always be humble and give him the glory. If you try to take credit for his good works, then he will find another vessel that will give him the glory. Not by my power or strength, but by his. Glory to God in the highest, all the earth will sing his praise.

That we may be filled with the fulness of God- can we even grasp what this means? The fulness of His power and glory abinding in us!

Thankyou brother Larry for those beautiful passages. That is a great question. The fullness of God. I can't even imagine. Because if we were truly full we would probably be no earthly good cause we would be walking on clouds all day.:D:D But My prayer is to strive for His fullness in my life.

And like Don said , humility is a great asset in our lives. To be humble is to think of others before yourselves.

Back