Surgery Tomorrow

LanceA

Inactive
At 8 am I go under the knife for throat surgery. Just pray I don't come out sounding like a kid in puberty. Haha.

At 8 am I go under the knife for throat surgery. Just pray I don't come out sounding like a kid in puberty. Haha.
I will pray you come through with a new voice...do you like Elvis? LOl.....no worries brother the Eyes of the Lord are upon you..:D

in case you are interested in what was wrong with Moses ..

Exd 4:10 Then Moses said to the LORD, "Please, Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither recently nor in time past, nor since You have spoken to Your servant; for I am slow of speech and slow of tongue."

Exd 4:10 .. kabed peh kabed lashown

kabed = great or heavy
peh = mouth or to speak
kabed = great or heavy
lashown = tongue or language/speech

Exd 4:11-15

Exd 6:12 But Moses spoke before the LORD, saying, "Behold, the sons of Israel have not listened to me; how then will Pharaoh listen to me, for I am unskilled in speech?"
Exd 6:13 Then the LORD spoke to Moses and to Aaron, and gave them a charge to the sons of Israel and to Pharaoh king of Egypt, to bring the sons of Israel out of the land of Egypt.

Exd 6:30 But Moses said before the LORD, "Behold, I am unskilled in speech; how then will Pharaoh listen to me?"

`arel saphah

`arel = uncircumcised/closed/forbidden = A DEFECT (Exd 4:11-15)
saphah = lip or language/speech

Exd 7:1 Then the LORD said to Moses, "See, I make you as God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron shall be your prophet.
Exd 7:2 "You shall speak all that I command you, and your brother Aaron shall speak to Pharaoh that he let the sons of Israel go out of his land.

Last edited:
Lord, please watch over Ceile De in his time of recovery and grant him a speedy one so that he may continue to do Your work. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Lord let your hand be on your child. Let your will be done. I pray that you use this situation and turn it into an opportunity for Ceile to share your gospel to the people that don't know who you are. Give blessings to Ceile, and praise and glory to your name Lord.

Back from surgery. Had reaction to something they gave me. Took 3 hours to recover from anesthesia and threw up 3 times haha. And they chipped my front tooth lol

Back from surgery. Had reaction to something they gave me. Took 3 hours to recover from anesthesia and threw up 3 times haha. And they chipped my front tooth lol
wow....next time give us more warning and time to pray... Glad your ok...:D

Chipped your tooth huh? Like Lloyd Christmas?

lloyd-christmas-copy.jpg

Back