Ten Tribes of Israel - Are You Among Their Number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please see this short, 5+ minute video about the alleged ten lost tribes of Israel.

This is only the beginning of a journey of discovery that dispels the myth that the tribes of Israel were ever really lost.

This topic is pivotal in prophecy. It speaks deeply to the soon-to-come calling forth of Yahweh for His people. Also read Ezekiel 37. We will explore this and begin to piece together the biblical puzzle that reveals the massive implications for this to, perhaps, many here.

Now, I'm not saying that this is completely accurate, but it does show how wide-spread the tribes of Israel had become, even out onto the Island of Ireland, which is where some of my roots in the tribes originates.

Are you beginning to see the implications here? This is some interesting stuff to consider. If nothing else, it will get you BACK into the word of Yahweh so that His Spirit can teach and instruct you if only you seek Him for understanding and revelation.

Romans 3:27-31 KJV

27 Where [is] boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

The above establishes the Law on the basis of faith rather than works.

28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Keep in mind the above verse referenced "justified." That does not mean the Law of faith is cast aside, as many seem to assume.

29 [Is he] the God of the Jews only? [is he] not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

30 Seeing [it is] one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

See? We establish the Law of God through faith. THAT is the life in the Law that Christ lived before all men when He ushered in a new administration. The Spirit of the Law is alive, and gives life, while the letter kills.

And what has happened by way of churchianity discarding the Law of Faith by ignoring it, and even teaching that fulfillment is a doing away of it?

That's like a snake eating its own tail, thinking that it will nourish itself....by eating itself.

Many of you have known these verses for years, and yet most never seem to allow any of it to take root into their lives. You know them....but it's not until you realize that you are of.....Israel - Ephraim, that you may be set free. There is that inner tug some feel, but just haven't figured out from where it's coming, and to where it's leading.

Either those verses mean what they say, or they don't. Chruchianity has transliterated the word of God into oblivion, and to the destruction of many who blindly follow.

Legalism is dead wrong, and must be avoided at all costs, lest one fall under the curse as did the Pharisees.

Romans 7:21-25 KJV

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Century after century, the Romish mindset has warred against the Law of God remaining the centerpiece to the foundational strength of the Gospel of Christ. If that were not true, then these words of Paul must be rejected. Some will say, "Well, he was a Jew, and the Jews were still zealous for the Law. That's fine for them, but we Gentiles are not bound to that zealotry."

Is that right? Hmm. How would one know for sure, except only by casting Paul aside as a false teacher, which some have done to their own detriment? Remember where the speaker in the video said, revealing the scriptures on this, that those who are Gentiles given over to the idolatries of the world will remain as such, fit for destruction. Rejection of that which is perfect is rejection of the One who inspired its writing. The Law of God is perfect. Perfection does not pass away! It remains unto the very end of time.

This is not about the Law of God being able to bring about salvation for anyone. Embracing or rejecting the Spirit of the Law is what sets apart those who truly love Jesus, and those who don't:

John 14:15 KJV If ye love me, keep my commandments.

So, the question is, are YOU among those dry bones that will be called to life, or have you already blown away as dust into the winds of this fallen world to only be claimed in eternity as one of its own?

Anyone can be religious, and we all know that being religious saves nobody, just as being "under" the Law saves nobody.

Love for Perfection is a sign of one's salvation.

1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden [wisdom], which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known [it], they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Fulfilling the Law through His (Christ's) blood and His example before us, THAT is the the very Life that points to the foundational solidity of the Law of God upon which the Gospel stands. Trying to erect the Gospel upon any other foundation weakens its ability to point one to the TRUE Christ.

It's a healthy thing to ask yourself.....which Jesus am I really following? The Romish Jesus can't save anyone....

MM

Hebrews 4:4-11 KJV

4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh [day] on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

5 And in this [place] again, If they shall enter into my rest.

6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God [did] from his.

11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

He who has an ear, let him hear....

This doesn't make anyone better than any other. It's about what the Lord looks upon. The heart, right?

So, never mind about what's in your wallet....what's in your heart?

MM

Please see this short, 5+ minute video about the alleged ten lost tribes of Israel.

This is only the beginning of a journey of discovery that dispels the myth that the tribes of Israel were ever really lost.

This topic is pivotal in prophecy. It speaks deeply to the soon-to-come calling forth of Yahweh for His people. Also read Ezekiel 37. We will explore this and begin to piece together the biblical puzzle that reveals the massive implications for this to, perhaps, many here.

Beware of the now defunct teaching of British Israelism. It is a heresy which gave birth to the Christian Identity movement, a catalyst to forming many right-wing, racist political entities.

There are no "lost" tribes. The Hebrews are still with us in 2 major subdivisions, the Ashkenazi and the Sephardic groupings which are the result of genetic mixing through the centuries. Only recently have geneticists been able to isolate a Kohenim marker which identifies priests (descendents of Levi). Such an identification is vital if a temple is to be reconstructed and put into operation.

The Hebrews are still with us in 2 major subdivisions, the Ashkenazi and the Sephardic groupings which are the result of genetic mixing through the centuries.

My girlfriend did one of the 23 and me test kits last year and she found out that she is 1% Ashkenzi. The rest of her biological makeup is that of what she calls white bread. She also has Irish, Scottish, and some Nordic in her as well.

She has been wanting me to take one as well, but I have been afraid to find that I am less than 50% Italian. Silly, I know. However, being half Italian has been my identity for 47 years. I was raised by my Italian side of the family as my mom left my dad when I was 3 months old due to abuse and addiction, so I never knew my dad's side of the family.

I have finally said yes and she has gotten me a kit for Christmas. I guess we'll see.

My girlfriend did one of the 23 and me test kits last year and she found out that she is 1% Ashkenzi. The rest of her biological makeup is that of what she calls white bread. She also has Irish, Scottish, and some Nordic in her as well.

She has been wanting me to take one as well, but I have been afraid to find that I am less than 50% Italian. Silly, I know. However, being half Italian has been my identity for 47 years. I was raised by my Italian side of the family as my mom left my dad when I was 3 months old due to abuse and addiction, so I never knew my dad's side of the family.

I have finally said yes and she has gotten me a kit for Christmas. I guess we'll see.

I did that also and found that I was correct all along...........I AM cute.

1639664001670.png

MM......I would only say that the lost ten tribes of Israel are alive and well on planet earth today. They constitute the Caucasian population centers of the Anglo-Saxon nations of the earth. Follow the path that biblical Christianity has traversed during the past two thousand years, and you will find the lost sheep of the House of Israel. The lost sheep of the House of Israel have not been lost to the triune God of Scripture.

But that is just me.

Beware of the now defunct teaching of British Israelism. It is a heresy which gave birth to the Christian Identity movement, a catalyst to forming many right-wing, racist political entities.

BL, where it's true that this historical migration gave rise to a number of offshoot philosophies that saw said information as a threat to its own superiority and dominance over the indigenous' people's own historical narratives they wanted the populace to believe, that doesn't make the bare information itself the causal effect of racist flavors and tones in any of the resulting belief systems about it.

Whew! I was afraid that was becoming a run-on sentence....

MM

There are no "lost" tribes. The Hebrews are still with us in 2 major subdivisions, the Ashkenazi and the Sephardic groupings which are the result of genetic mixing through the centuries. Only recently have geneticists been able to isolate a Kohenim marker which identifies priests (descendents of Levi). Such an identification is vital if a temple is to be reconstructed and put into operation.

Ummmm....I would venture to say, and I'm sure both of us can agree, that Deity has no problems in identifying who is who in the mix and the pure-bred lineages. Beyond that, however, as we recall Paul's argument, in that not all who can point at their bloodline are truly of Israel or a Jew...even if they are purebred.

The Law of God, as administered by Christ in His earthly life and His words to us all, deploys a spiritual dynamic that's beyond the mere letter. Again, I assume I'm preaching to the choir here. (Giving credit where it's due is something I try to practice always.) The seemingly resultant racism of which you spoke earlier, that is the result of the letter, not the Spirit. Men fall upon their own swords of the letter all the time, and have been for eons. I saw some of that very phenomenon just this past Shabbat of the past seven day period.

Anyway, man gets wrapped up around his new Lego toy of genetics quite a bit these days, thinking he's having a genuine "Ah-HA" moment, like a kid putting together some new shape he had envisioned. Like that kid, he remains enamored with his new toy while using his hand to fly it through the air around his bedroom....until he steps, barefoot, on some of the Legos still lying on the floor.....

Ever stepped barefoot on Lego's before?

MM

Bless you, my friend. It's understandable for people to want some confirming means for their biological roots.

Blessedly, in Christ, we have, as you know, a far more solid grounding in who we are than anything else. It sounds like you have a wonderful, loving family and heritage in the Italian side of your background. Perhaps I speak for us all here, we here are a family of love and unity because of a far stronger and more powerful bond together under the Headship of Christ. Amen.

Love you all.

MM

Last edited:
MM......I would only say that the lost ten tribes of Israel are alive and well on planet earth today. They constitute the Caucasian population centers of the Anglo-Saxon nations of the earth. Follow the path that biblical Christianity has traversed during the past two thousand years, and you will find the lost sheep of the House of Israel. The lost sheep of the House of Israel have not been lost to the triune God of Scripture.

But that is just me.

M, what also floors me is the absolute genius behind hiding away the tribes into the multitudes of populaces throughout the world, and then to call them forth again in the end, with them arising seemingly out of nowhere. Do you get that? They won't need a genetic test kit to know and respond to that drawing tug upon their hearts.

Good stuff, man.

MM

mm I don't know. I had a friend last name called 'Asher' but am not sure if they were related to the Asher tribe of Israel.

My families name does not appear in the Bible.

Dear one, what makes the difference is that YOU are grafted in? Even wild branches are acceptable unto the Lord so long as each one is producing fruit.

Love you all

MM

Dear one, what makes the difference is that YOU are grafted in? Even wild branches are acceptable unto the Lord so long as each one is producing fruit.

Love you all

MM
of course God has adopted me so why would I not be grafted in? I don't have the surname of any of the twelve tribes but it has never been Gods intent to stop the tree from producing fruit. When pruning trees its so they can produce more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back