TESTIMONY = Exodus 25;16, Psalm 41;11, John 3;31-33

TESTIMONY = Exodus 25;16, Psalm 41;11, John 3;31-33

Exodus 25;16

And thou shalt put into the ark the Testimony which I shall give thee.

Exodus 25;21-22

And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the Testimony that I shall give thee. And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the Testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.

Psalm 41;11

By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.

Psalm 132;12

If thy children will keep my covenant and my Testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.

Matthew 10;18-19

And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a Testimony against them and the Gentiles. But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

Mark 6;11

And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a Testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the Day of Judgment, than for that city.

Luke 9;5

And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a Testimony against them.

John 3;31-33

He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: He that cometh from Heaven is above all. And what He hath seen and heard, that He testifieth; and no man receiveth His Testimony. He that hath received His Testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

II Timothy 1;8-10

Be not thou therefore ashamed of the Testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began; But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel.

Hebrews 11;5

By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this Testimony, that he pleased God.

Revelations 15;5

And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the Testimony in Heaven was opened.

Revelation 19;10

And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the Testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the Testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy.

AMEN

Back