Testing the Water

The parable of the ten virgins:
The wise with the oil being sealed in go in the rapture with the Groom for the marriage supper.
The foolish without the seal are left behind to go through the tribulation and come up in the second resurrection with everyone else for the judgement.
At the judgement the Groom and the Bride 'judge men and angels' separating the sheep and the goats for eternal life and otherwise.

Does this have any consensus among the membership?

Works for me. The oil represents the Holy Spirit and if He is not cultivated and allowed to keep His distance, then christians will be left behind. I've always thought the rapture was a gift, not a right, Luke 21:36. But then a lot of folks no longer believe in the rapture, which is actually a fulfillment of prophecy, 2 Peter 3:4.

The parable of the ten virgins:
The wise with the oil being sealed in go in the rapture with the Groom for the marriage supper.
The foolish without the seal are left behind to go through the tribulation and come up in the second resurrection with everyone else for the judgement.
At the judgement the Groom and the Bride 'judge men and angels' separating the sheep and the goats for eternal life and otherwise.

Does this have any consensus among the membership?

The scary part of this parable is that 5 of the "foolish virgins" were never a part of Christs Church, but they thought they were.

Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Back