THANK YOU...

Oh my goodness... it's CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!! It's Jesus' BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

I just want to say THANK YOU to all the members here and especially to the AMAZING STAFF who run these forums truly like the church is supposed to be. I am so grateful for that. I have only been here a little over two months but I feel like family... and I am looking so forward to journeying with all of you in the new year.

To my brand new family.... Much love from Canada to all of you here.
~Tenderly, In Awe of Him

Yeh thanks to all the staff and the Admin,Jeffin for the platform.
And Lots of love to Canada, and the US, UK, NZ, AUS, and everywhere else I have missed(no, I aint doing a country list I will be here for ages) but most people are here from the US UK NZ, AUS here
and Its a windy one here in Wales, and wet...bah humbug.

roll on spring, easter especiallyšŸ˜Š

IMG_9950.gif

Oh my goodness... it's CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!! It's Jesus' BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

I just want to say THANK YOU to all the members here and especially to the AMAZING STAFF who run these forums truly like the church is supposed to be. I am so grateful for that. I have only been here a little over two months but I feel like family... and I am looking so forward to journeying with all of you in the new year.

To my brand new family.... Much love from Canada to all of you here.
~Tenderly, In Awe of Him
Yeh thanks to all the staff and the Admin,Jeffin for the platform.
And Lots of love to Canada, and the US, UK, NZ, AUS, and everywhere else I have missed(no, I aint doing a country list I will be here for ages) but most people are here from the US UK NZ, AUS here
and Its a windy one here in Wales, and wet...bah humbug.

roll on spring, easter especiallyšŸ˜Š

View attachment 10280

Dear In Awe of Him;

I love your upbeat attitude for Christ. Keep writing because your love for Jesus is infectious.

Hey
Via;

We love your glittering cards you passed around this Christmas, the Reason for the Season.

Earlier this year one of the boys took the wife and I on a tour of Europe (15 countries) and we did stop in England. One of the thing that struck me most is how crowded things are. We visited some friends and they have a very nice brick house, but streets are tight and small back yard.
On the up side, some great history, castles and bridges, old roads. Very different from the laid back living I'm used to.
God bless

Earlier this year one of the boys took the wife and I on a tour of Europe (15 countries) and we did stop in England. One of the thing that struck me most is how crowded things are. We visited some friends and they have a very nice brick house, but streets are tight and small back yard.
On the up side, some great history, castles and bridges, old roads. Very different from the laid back living I'm used to.
God bless

Hello 2404;

That is a wonderful gift to go on a tour of Europe. I shared that I lived in England as a boy and attended school there. I'll always have fond memories of our family Christmas.

Thank you for sharing.

Merry Christmas, brother.

God bless
hi 2404 Yes itā€™s crowded in England.
My back yard where I grew up in could only fit a dustbin
and a toilet and a small shed with my dads hunting polecat.

We had a saying.

ā€œYou canā€™t swing a cat round hereā€ was typical of our small surroundings.

I think American houses are so much better. Judging from what I have seen on tv.

Could swing all the cats you liked šŸ˜Ž

Oh, and believe it or not, ferrets are great at rewiring houses.
My dad sent our ferret round our house with the wires tied around his collar and teased him under the floor boards with some meat.

After dragging the wires to the other end of the floor boards, our little ferret snook through and came out the other side with the wires and got the treat lol

We had to improvise.

Electricians must have been in short supply back in the 80ā€™s šŸ˜‡

Itā€™s a ferret.
My dad used to take it out to hunt rabbits. Like this below.

I actually hated rabbit pie on a Sundays, and just ate the mash.

View attachment 10281
He looks so innocent. People keep ferrets in the USA for petsā€¦ I donā€™t know if they use them for hunting.

In the woods behind our house we have something similar, wild black tail weaselsā€¦ and rabbits.
IMG_4767.jpeg

Back