The angels rejoiced?

After accepting Christ, did you ever come to a point where you realized that the angels (and deceased loved ones in Christ too, I would assume) rejoiced because of your decision? If so, how did that make you feel?

After accepting Christ, did you ever come to a point where you realized that the angels (and deceased loved ones in Christ too, I would assume) rejoiced because of your decision? If so, how did that make you feel?
My grandmother introduced me to Christ. I will never forget that day she said the prayer of salvation with me in her bedroom. She told me that for each person who accepts Christ, there is a celebration (party) in heaven. So, we both were so excited when I accepted Christ as my savior at the age of 12. But I felt like there was a huge party in heaven. A big celebration. And everyone was celebrating in Heaven. Even those I don't know. I felt like Jesus was smiling on me and speaking to my heart. I felt filled and overwhelmed and happy. Now I know it was the Holy Spirit. Can you imagine how much celebrations are going on in Heaven with the large number of people that comes to Christ each day.. Just Amazing!!

Unfortunately, none of my 'deceased loved ones' ever spoke of Christ to me before I came to Christ.
Angels? Yes, I know Scriptures speaks of them rejoicing, but I can't recall that it had any further effect on the joy I was already feeling.

The reason I ask is there is a verse in Romans 8 that reminded me of Luke 15:10 "Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth".

About an hour or so after accepting Christ, the thought of the angels rejoicing over me was quite overwhelming. It simply added to the true joy I felt that day, and days to come. If only we could summon that joy and peace at will 🙂

Hello drequeen;

I feel there is a little bit of an angel in each one of us aside from the actual Angels with wings, long robes or swords (Gabriel and Michael) in the Bible.

At the time my late Mom did the prayer of acceptance with me, I was saved at 9 years old and accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.

I have to believe there were many others who prayed for me and rejoiced. They still continue through the years and to this day.

I have a strong faith in our God but whether angels were hovering over me in my life, I don't know but I truly hope so.

God bless you, drequeen.

Back