The ark of ministry

The ark of ministry

Genesis 7:1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

Serving God means doing the will of God. The basic of Ministry is love. Love is patient, generous and not jealous. Love is gentle and like to give. Love which formed within us is a form of life which afraid of God. The fear of the Lord means sensitive in the listen to HIS voice. Sensitive also in understanding HIS will. And in the end we can get an honor to perform the command of our King :Jesus Christ ,our Lord and our God.

Age at the time of Noah, people lived in the violence. Love of mankind has been lost. God willing to Noah because Noah live in love. Noah get along with God. So what is done by humans at that time was not done by Noah. But what commanded by God, it will be done Noah. Noah able to hear the voice of God. But before having ability, Noah lived under God willing. This is the formula for us to be able to listen to HIS voice. Perhaps in these days we can see an example of the fear of God like when many of our friends who discussing the ugliness of a servant of God and
When we do not participate in a conversation then We also have stepped to the life of the fear of
God. Because of course God is not pleased with it. What world say we do not follow it. But what God says that's our favorite.

Jesus care about you
Jesus love everything about you
Jesus save me
Jesus saved my life

Watch more @

www.Jesus-care.blogspot.com

Back