Archive THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (2 Chronicles Chapter 1 to 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
2 Chronicles 1:1 (NLT) - 1 Solomon son of David took firm control of his kingdom, for the LORD his God was with him and made him very powerful.

2 Chronicles 1:2 (NLT) - 2 Solomon called together all the leaders of Israel—the generals and captains of the army,[a] the judges, and all the political and clan leaders.

2 Chronicles 1:3 (NLT) - 3 Then he led the entire assembly to the place of worship in Gibeon, for God’s Tabernacle was located there. (This was the Tabernacle that Moses, the LORD’s servant, had made in the wilderness.)

2 Chronicles 1:5 (NLT)

5 But the bronze altar made by Bezalel son of Uri and grandson of Hur was there at Gibeon in front of the Tabernacle of the LORD. So Solomon and the people gathered in front of it to consult the LORD

2 Chronicles 1:8 (NLT) - 8 Solomon replied to God, “You showed faithful love to David, my father, and now you have made me king in his place.

2 Chronicles 1:9 (NLT) - 9 O LORD God, please continue to keep your promise to David my father, for you have made me king over a people as numerous as the dust of the earth!

2 Chronicles 1:10 (NLT) - 10 Give me the wisdom and knowledge to lead them properly, for who could possibly govern this great people of yours?”

2 Chronicles 1:11 (NLT)
God said to Solomon " Because your greatest desire is to help your people, and you did not ask for wealth, riches, fame, or even the death of your enemies, or a long life, rather you asked for wisdom and knowledge to properly govern my people __

2 Chronicles 1:17 (NLT)

17 At that time chariots from Egypt could be purchased for 600 pieces of silver, and horses for 150 pieces of silver. They were then exported to the kings of the Hittites and the kings of Aram.

2 Chronicles 2:1 (NLT) - 1 Solomon decided to build a Temple to honor the name of the LORD, and also a royal palace for himself.

2 Chronicles 2:2 (NLT) - 2 He enlisted a force of 70,000 laborers, 80,000 men to quarry stone in the hill country, and 3,600 foremen.

2 Chronicles 2:3 (NLT) - 3 Solomon also sent this message to King Hiram] at Tyre: “Send me cedar logs as you did for my father, David, when he was building his palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back