THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Ezekiel Chapter 1 to 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezekiel 29:5 (NLT)
I will leave you and all your fish
stranded in the wilderness to die.
you wi lie unburied on the open ground,
for I have given you as food to the wild animals and birds.

Ezekiel 29:7 (NLT)

When Israel leaned on you,
You splintered and broke
and stabbed her in the armpit.
When she put her weight on you,
You collapsed, and her legs gave way.

Ezekiel 29:8 (NLT) - 8 “Therefore, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will bring an army against you, O Egypt, and destroy both people and animals.

Ezekiel 29:9 (NLT) - 9 The land of Egypt will become a desolate wasteland, and the Egyptians will know that I am the Lord. “Because you said, ‘The Nile River is mine; I made it,’

Ezekiel 29:10 (NLT) - 10 I am now the enemy of both you and your river. I will make the land of Egypt a totally desolate wasteland, from Migdol to Aswan, as far south as the border of Ethiopia.

Ezekiel 29:12 (NLT) - 12 I will make Egypt desolate, and it will be surrounded by other desolate nations. Its cities will be empty and desolate for forty years, surrounded by other ruined cities. I will scatter the Egyptians to distant lands.

Ezekiel 29:16 (NLT)

16 “Then Israel will no longer be tempted to trust in Egypt for help. Egypt’s shattered condition will remind Israel of how sinful she was to trust Egypt in earlier days. Then Israel will know that I am the Sovereign Lord.”

Ezekiel 29:17 (NLT)
On April 26, first day of the new year,
during the twenty-seventh year of King Jehoiachim's captivity, this message came to me from the LORD:

Ezekiel 29:17 (NLT)
On April 26, first day of the new year,
during the twenty-seventh year of King Jehoiachim's captivity, this message came to me from the LORD:

Ezekiel 29:18 (NLT)
"Son of man, the army of King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon fought so hard against Tyre that the warriors heads were rubbed bare and their shoulders were raw and blistered. Yet Nebuchadnezzar and his army won no plunder to compensation for all their work.

Ezekiel 29:19 (NLT)
Therefore, this is what the Soveriegn LORD says: I will give the land of Egypt to King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. He will carry off its wealth , plundering everything it has so he can pay his army.

Ezekiel 29:21 (NLT)
"And the day will come when I will cause the ancient glory of Israel to revive, and then, Ezekiel, your words will be respected. Then they will know that I am the LORD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back