THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Ezekiel Chapter 36)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezekiel 36:22 (NLT) - 22 “Therefore, give the people of Israel this message from the Sovereign Lord: I am bringing you back, but not because you deserve it. I am doing it to protect my holy name, on which you brought shame while you were scattered among the nations.

Ezekiel 36:23 (NLT) - 23 I will show how holy my great name is—the name on which you brought shame among the nations. And when I reveal my holiness through you before their very eyes, says the Sovereign Lord, then the nations will know that I am the Lord.

Ezekiel 36:25 (NLT) - 25 “Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols.

Ezekiel 36:26 (NLT) - 26 And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart.

Ezekiel 36:28 (NLT) - 28 “And you will live in Israel, the land I gave your ancestors long ago. You will be my people, and I will be your God.

Ezekiel 36:29 (NLT) - 29 I will cleanse you of your filthy behavior. I will give you good crops of grain, and I will send no more famines on the land.

Ezekiel 36:30 (NLT)
I will give you great harvests from your fruit trees and fields, and never again will the surrounding nations be able to scoff at your land for its famines.

Ezekiel 36:32 (NLT)
But remember, says the Sovereign LORD, that I am not doing this because you deserve it. O my people of Israel, you should be utterly ashamed of all you have done!

Ezekiel 36:33 (NLT)
"This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When I cleans you from your sins I will repopulate your cities, and the ruins will be rebuilt.

Ezekiel 36:35 (NLT)
And when I bring you back, people will say, 'This former wasteland is now like the Garden of Eden! The abandoned and ruined city now have strong walls and are filled with people!'

Ezekiel 36:36 (NLT)
Then the surrounding people that survive will know that I, the LORD, have rebuilt the ruins and replanted the wasteland. For I, the LORD, have spoken, and I will do what I say.

Ezekiel 36:37 (NLT)
This is what the Soveriegn LORD says: I am ready to hear Israel's prayers and to increase their numbers like a flock.

Ezekiel 36:38 (NLT)
They will be as numerous as the sacred flocks that fill Jerusalem's streets at the times of her festivals. The ruined cities will be crowded with people once more, and everyone will Know then I am the LORD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back