THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Isaiah Chapter 1 to 66)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaiah 52:3 (NLT) - 3 For this is what the Lord says: “When I sold you into exile, I received no payment. Now I can redeem you without having to pay for you.”

Isaiah 52:5 (NLT)
What is this?" asks the LORD. "Wjy are.my people enslaved again? Those who rule them shout in exultation. My name is blasphemed all day long.

Isaiah 52:6 (NLT)

6 But I will reveal my name to my people, and they will come to know its power. Then at last they will recognize that I am the one who speaks to them.”

Isaiah 52:7 (NLT)

7 How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger who brings good news, the good news of peace and salvation, the news that the God of Israel reigns!

Isaiah 52:9 (NLT) - 9 Let the ruins of Jerusalem break into joyful song, for the Lord has comforted his people. He has redeemed Jerusalem.

Isaiah 52:10 (NLT) - 10 The Lord has demonstrated his holy power before the eyes of all the nations. All the ends of the earth will see the victory of our God.

Isaiah 52:11 (NLT) - 11 Get out! Get out and leave your captivity, where everything you touch is unclean. Get out of there and purify yourselves, you who carry home the sacred objects of the Lord.

Isaiah 52: 12 (NLT)
You will not leave in a hurry,
running for your lives.
for the LORD will go ahead of you;
Yes, the God of Israel will protect you from behind.

Isaiah 52:14 (NLT)
But many were amazed when they saw him.
His face was so disfigured he seemed hardly human
and from his appearance, one would scarcely know he was a man.

Isaiah 52:15 (NLT)
And he will startle many nations,
Kings will stand speechless in his presence.
For they will see what they had not been told;
they will understand what they had not heard about about.

Isaiah 53:2 (NLT) - 2 My servant grew up in the Lord's presence like a tender green shoot, like a root in dry ground.There was nothing beautiful or majestic about his appearance, nothing to attract us to him.

Isaiah 53:3 (NLT) - 3 He was despised and rejected—a man of sorrows, acquainted with deepest grief. We turned our backs on him and looked the other way. He was despised, and we did not care.

Isaiah 53:4 (NLT)
Yet it was our weaknesses he carried;
It was our sorrows that weighed him down.
And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God,

Isaiah 53:5 (NLT)
But he was pierced for our rebellion,
crushed for our sins.

He was beaten so we could be whole.
He was whipped so we could be healed.

Isaiah 53:6 (NLT)
All of us, like sheep, have strayed away.
we have left God's paths to follow our own.
Yet the LORD laid on him the sins of us all.

Isaiah 53:7 (NLT)
He was oppressed and treated harshly,
yet he never said a word.
He was led like a lamb to the slaughter.
And like a sheep is silent before the shearers,
he did not open his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back