The Compassion Of The Lord = II Kings 13;23, Luke 7;13-15

The Compassion Of The Lord = II Kings 13;23, Luke 7;13-15

II Kings 13;23

And the LORD was gracious unto them, and had compassion on them, and had respect unto them, because of His covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and would not destroy them, neither cast He them from His presence as yet.

Psalm 78:38-39

But He, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, and destroyed them not: yea, many a time turned He His anger away, and did not stir up all His wrath. For He remembered that they were but flesh; a wind that passeth away, and cometh not again.

Psalm 145:8

The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.

Lamentations 3;22

It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.

Micah 7:19

He will turn again, He will have compassion upon us; He will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Matthew 9:35

And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.

Matthew 14:14

And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and He healed their sick.

Matthew 20:34

So Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed Him.

Mark 1:41

And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth His hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean.

Mark 6:34

And Jesus, when He came out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and He began to teach them many things.

Mark 8:2-8

I have compassion on the multitude, because they have now been with me three days, and have nothing to eat: And if I send them away fasting to their own houses, they will faint by the way: for divers of them came from far. And his disciples answered Him, From whence can a man satisfy these men with bread here in the wilderness? And He asked them, How many loaves have ye? And they said, Seven. And He commanded the people to sit down on the ground: and He took the seven loaves, and gave thanks, and brake, and gave to his disciples to set before them; and they did set them before the people. And they had a few small fishes: and He blessed, and commanded to set them also before them. So they did eat, and were filled: and they took up of the broken meat that was left seven baskets.

Luke 7:13-15

And when the Lord saw her, He had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not. And He came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And He said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise. And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And He delivered him to his mother.

AMEN

Back