The Cost of Hatred

Here is one scripture that outlines the cost of hatred towards others, even a brother or sister in the faith of the Lord Jesus Christ.

In accordance with what Jesus Christ has done - we to ought to react the same way, however - believe that mutual respect of course is needed towards any person regardless of who they are according to Jesus Christ that even means to people who have not saved. We are to also respect them as well, in as far as you are able to live at peace with every person. Because not every person will live in peace with you. (Romans 12:18)
1 John 3:14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. The one who does not love remains in death.
15Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that eternal life does not reside in a murderer.​
16By this we know what love is: Jesus laid down His life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.​
The word hate here in the Greek is: mison 3404- and what it means is (I hate, detest, love less, esteem less)​
3404 miséō – properly, to detest (on a comparative basis); hence, denounce; to love someone or something less than someone (something) else, i.e. to renounce one choice in favor of another.​
Hatred can be you looking down on others as they are less than you, an you respect them less, and thus love less, even you favoring someone over another person. (Respect should be towards all people, in love not hate)
Hatred is a very costly emotion us humans have ; and me myself lavished in this hate for many many years. The only way to correct is to let Jesus Christ by the spirit flow through you, by having faith and believing in Him being born again.
Lets look at one more scripture.
1 John 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?​
21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.​
The same word in Greek : Hate: 3404 miséō – properly, to detest (on a comparative basis); hence, denounce; to love someone or something less than someone (something) else, i.e. to renounce one choice in favor of another.​

He that love a brother : 25 Agapao' - Usage: I love, wish well to, take pleasure in, long for; denotes the love of reason, esteem. . 25 (agapáō) preeminently refers to what God prefers as He "is love" (1 Jn 4:8,16). See 26 (agapē).​
All that is became know the me is that Hate is a very costly emotion. The last thing in my head anymore is to have the desire to hate anyone; for in my life have abused, and hurt many people with this hatred that plagued my heart for the longest time.

Jesus Christ was the only one who ever set me free of this hatred, and it came over a long period of time, because even as a Christian still had the tendency to hate, and sometimes still will it happen, but it becomes far less the more you build up the spirit over the flesh in looking towards God and the Lord Jesus Christ, and reading scripture to help you stay at peace with others, and having God renew your mind, and let the spirit flow through you rather than the flesh.

They will battle forever. Flesh and spirit. Until we die.

Rejoice in the Lord, for all the goodness he has done in your life, and in the life others praise be to God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

May grace and peace be with you, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Our modern culture is dominated by two mainstream lies:

The first is that if you disagree with someone’s beliefs, you must fear or hate them.

The second is that to love someone means you must agree with everything they believe or do. In other words, love = acceptance.

Both are nonsense. You don’t have to compromise convictions to be compassionate and loving toward others.

Here is one scripture that outlines the cost of hatred towards others, even a brother or sister in the faith of the Lord Jesus Christ.

In accordance with what Jesus Christ has done - we to ought to react the same way, however - believe that mutual respect of course is needed towards any person regardless of who they are according to Jesus Christ that even means to people who have not saved. We are to also respect them as well, in as far as you are able to live at peace with every person. Because not every person will live in peace with you. (Romans 12:18)
1 John 3:14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. The one who does not love remains in death.
15Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that eternal life does not reside in a murderer.​
16By this we know what love is: Jesus laid down His life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.​
The word hate here in the Greek is: mison 3404- and what it means is (I hate, detest, love less, esteem less)​
3404 miséō – properly, to detest (on a comparative basis); hence, denounce; to love someone or something less than someone (something) else, i.e. to renounce one choice in favor of another.​
Hatred can be you looking down on others as they are less than you, an you respect them less, and thus love less, even you favoring someone over another person. (Respect should be towards all people, in love not hate)
Hatred is a very costly emotion us humans have ; and me myself lavished in this hate for many many years. The only way to correct is to let Jesus Christ by the spirit flow through you, by having faith and believing in Him being born again.
Lets look at one more scripture.
1 John 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?​
21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.​
The same word in Greek : Hate: 3404 miséō – properly, to detest (on a comparative basis); hence, denounce; to love someone or something less than someone (something) else, i.e. to renounce one choice in favor of another.​

He that love a brother : 25 Agapao' - Usage: I love, wish well to, take pleasure in, long for; denotes the love of reason, esteem. . 25 (agapáō) preeminently refers to what God prefers as He "is love" (1 Jn 4:8,16). See 26 (agapē).​
All that is became know the me is that Hate is a very costly emotion. The last thing in my head anymore is to have the desire to hate anyone; for in my life have abused, and hurt many people with this hatred that plagued my heart for the longest time.

Jesus Christ was the only one who ever set me free of this hatred, and it came over a long period of time, because even as a Christian still had the tendency to hate, and sometimes still will it happen, but it becomes far less the more you build up the spirit over the flesh in looking towards God and the Lord Jesus Christ, and reading scripture to help you stay at peace with others, and having God renew your mind, and let the spirit flow through you rather than the flesh.

They will battle forever. Flesh and spirit. Until we die.

Rejoice in the Lord, for all the goodness he has done in your life, and in the life others praise be to God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

May grace and peace be with you, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew.... one reason we hate is because we fear things that are different from what we think is right!

Most people become angry when someone disagrees with them and then that disagreement can grow into "hate".

Hello Men, Thank you for your comments.

Would say that Love is to not force anyone to have to accept you or your belief in fact they can hate you for it and persecute you for even believing in the Lord Jesus Christ, and God if they so desire.

You do not have to accept others points of view if you disagree with them, and you can kindly gently by the spirit tell them so. Let your yes be yes and your no be no - yes I believe that no I dont believe that.

Though be careful not to be lead astray by those who teach that hating is the better way.

God is Love - So in situations we love in by telling the truth of what we believe is right, not what we believe is wrong. And people are 100% Allowed to have freedom, even if they do not have God and reject him, they are 100% Allowed to do whatever they desire with their own life if they choose to.​

Everyone is responsible for themselves in this life. That is a lot to behold when it comes down to it.

Pray for those who hate you, and persecute you for doing the right thing.

Just as Jesus Christ had said.

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a]

Jesus Christ talks about the Fleshly Nature here - Eye for Eye - Tooth for Tooth

39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
(What does this mean? - Acceptance of persecution Those who accuse you wrongly to others, who judge you, mock you and laugh at you -​
(Though If you are in danger get away - Call the law - seek help from a neighbor)

40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

If anyone wants to sue you, what do you do? Forfeit what you have quickly to hopefully get them off of your back. -- In the Jesus Christ aspect of the spirit working in our fleshly nature?
Or fleshly nature would desire to fight back in these situations, and all it normally is over money and materials for the most part.​

What do you think about these scriptures and what they mean? There is a lesson here being taught by Jesus Christ, and right now super tired.
They are all for us in how we are to act in situations that come about in life.
As Christians and discernment by the spirit is needed for sure.

41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.

Have heard this is something to with if a Roman Guard came up to the disciples and forced them to carry weapons for them or something, to go ahead and Go.
How often would this happen today? Only in situations with a Gun to your head or something probably, our flesh would fight back. Eye for Eye, Tooth for Tooth.

42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

This needs to be discerned too by the spirit: Maybe someone who persecuted you is asking to borrow something and the natural reaction is to say 'hell no you remember what you did!' and instead forgive and go ahead and let them borrow whatever tool or something it is.

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[b] and hate your enemy.’

Jesus Christ is telling them you have heard; as it was said, Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.

44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Jesus Christ says this next: Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you.
Pray for those who have wrongly accused you and mistreated you : Pray for their hearts to be mended and turned to God, and pray for them to come to the Lord that they may experience the truth of the Lord Jesus Christ.

45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Jesus Christ tells us to be like that of a Child - of God our Father in heaven.

God our Father causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and unrighteous.
What is being implied here is that we are to be children of God - to go to God our Father in prayer and supplications and to trust in Him and his ways.
It also seems to indicate that God our Father is over all, and has a watchful eye on all things that are done on earth because he sends his rain on the righteous ( of faith), and unrighteous (of unfaithful.)

46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?

Jesus Christ says : If you are loving those who love you yet, not being loving towards others, what reward does that get? Even sinners do this (unbelievers).

47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?

If you only greet those you agree with, what are you doing more than others? Even pagans do that?

48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Be perfect therefor as your heavenly Father is perfect - God our Father is perfect in his love, for he showed his love for all people by sending Christ Jesus to die for all people, on the cross paying for all of the sins of the whole world.
By the spirit of Jesus Christ through us causes us
to have love for others,
along with forgiveness, mercy, kindness, gentleness, joy, and love.

Everyone sins are payed for; not just ours alone. And God desires a relationship with all people.

You can use your discernment by the spirit to see what Jesus Christ is telling all believers here.

Thank you two men for your comments, May grace and peace from God our Father be with you, and from the Lord Jesus Christ unto all people here and your families.​

Enjoy Easter sunday.

Take care.

Last edited:
Hello Men, Thank you for your comments.

Would say that Love is to not force anyone to have to accept you or your belief in fact they can hate you for it and persecute you for even believing in the Lord Jesus Christ, and God if they so desire.

You do not have to accept others points of view if you disagree with them, and you can kindly gently by the spirit tell them so. Let your yes be yes and your no be no - yes I believe that no I dont believe that.

Though be careful not to be lead astray by those who teach that hating is the better way.

God is Love - So in situations we love in by telling the truth of what we believe is right, not what we believe is wrong. And people are 100% Allowed to have freedom, even if they do not have God and reject him, they are 100% Allowed to do whatever they desire with their own life if they choose to.​

Everyone is responsible for themselves in this life. That is a lot to behold when it comes down to it.

Pray for those who hate you, and persecute you for doing the right thing.

Just as Jesus Christ had said.

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a]

Jesus Christ talks about the Fleshly Nature here - Eye for Eye - Tooth for Tooth

39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
(What does this mean? - Acceptance of persecution Those who accuse you wrongly to others, who judge you, mock you and laugh at you -​
(Though If you are in danger get away - Call the law - seek help from a neighbor)

40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

If anyone wants to sue you, what do you do? Forfeit what you have quickly to hopefully get them off of your back. -- In the Jesus Christ aspect of the spirit working in our fleshly nature?
Or fleshly nature would desire to fight back in these situations, and all it normally is over money and materials for the most part.​

What do you think about these scriptures and what they mean? There is a lesson here being taught by Jesus Christ, and right now super tired.
They are all for us in how we are to act in situations that come about in life.
As Christians and discernment by the spirit is needed for sure.

41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.

Have heard this is something to with if a Roman Guard came up to the disciples and forced them to carry weapons for them or something, to go ahead and Go.
How often would this happen today? Only in situations with a Gun to your head or something probably, our flesh would fight back. Eye for Eye, Tooth for Tooth.

42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

This needs to be discerned too by the spirit: Maybe someone who persecuted you is asking to borrow something and the natural reaction is to say 'hell no you remember what you did!' and instead forgive and go ahead and let them borrow whatever tool or something it is.

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[b] and hate your enemy.’

Jesus Christ is telling them you have heard; as it was said, Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.

44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Jesus Christ says this next: Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you.
Pray for those who have wrongly accused you and mistreated you : Pray for their hearts to be mended and turned to God, and pray for them to come to the Lord that they may experience the truth of the Lord Jesus Christ.

45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Jesus Christ tells us to be like that of a Child - of God our Father in heaven.

God our Father causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and unrighteous.
What is being implied here is that we are to be children of God - to go to God our Father in prayer and supplications and to trust in Him and his ways.
It also seems to indicate that God our Father is over all, and has a watchful eye on all things that are done on earth because he sends his rain on the righteous ( of faith), and unrighteous (of unfaithful.)

46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?

Jesus Christ says : If you are loving those who love you yet, not being loving towards others, what reward does that get? Even sinners do this (unbelievers).

47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?

If you only greet those you agree with, what are you doing more than others? Even pagans do that?

48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Be perfect therefor as your heavenly Father is perfect - God our Father is perfect in his love, for he showed his love for all people by sending Christ Jesus to die for all people, on the cross paying for all of the sins of the whole world.
By the spirit of Jesus Christ through us causes us
to have love for others,
along with forgiveness, mercy, kindness, gentleness, joy, and love.

Everyone sins are payed for; not just ours alone. And God desires a relationship with all people.

You can use your discernment by the spirit to see what Jesus Christ is telling all believers here.

Thank you two men for your comments, May grace and peace from God our Father be with you, and from the Lord Jesus Christ unto all people here and your families.​

Enjoy Easter sunday.

Take care.

I still believe you are misdefining what love and now hate actually means and is.

For instance, no one here is beating you over the head with their Bible, or threatening your life if your beliefs don't fall into line with theirs. That's mean spirited.

But this is a discussion forum, and your here posting what? A couple threads a day?

People usually do that to discuss the topic at hand yes? To engage in conversation. (Hence the name "discussion forum")

If everyone agreed there's nothing to discuss at all. My husband and I sometimes run into that, we talk about things, fall into agreement, discussion over. Nothing to discuss left. And that can be boring...

It's more fun when we disagree and the discussion lasts for a while. When that happens it's fun! We had one discussion and disagreed for days until we forgot what the basis was in the first place.. haha. Then we laughed and went on..

The point of that story is, disagreement as a whole has no relation to hate whatsoever. It's a difference of opinion based upon a data set.

On a Christian forum, the exact same data sets are agreed upon under the large banner called "Christian", Why? As Christians, in orthodoxy, there is agreement as a whole on certain very basic sets of facts, regardless of denomination. On certain issues we do all agree.

So my question would be, what do you hope to get out of posting threads here?

Are you here to preach?

Are you here as a brother to discuss?

What are you wanting to gain, when you post threads?

I'm here because I wanted a calm, peaceful environment in which to discuss faith issues with other believers. Hoping to both grow in my own faith, and meet and befriend some nice people, and maybe help others grow in their faith too.

Faith is the most important thing in my life. My Christian walk is, the most important thing in my life.

I don't hide my faith from anyone, no matter where I am, but since it's the most important thing to me, my preference is to be around others who hold similar beliefs and enjoy discussion as much as I do.

So what do you hope to gain?

All I know is that you get angry and upset when people disagree with you, yet your on a forum where you aren't in agreement on the data set to use, upon which nearly everyone here bases our entire faith.

So, why do you get mad and upset when people disagree?

MG, did you know that false accusation is one of many tools of Satan and those who serve him?

Yes, indeed it is. And as such, love clearly is not present in the substance of false accusation. Love is absent. False accusation is evidence of hate. Do you agree?

Pray tell, who here has the power to force you or anyone else to have to accept any thing? Can you answer that for us? I know I'd really appreciate it, and perhaps everyone else here as well..

MM

Enjoy teaching.

People can either learn from what is being wrote or not.

May God get the glory for those who learn something from it.

If they desire not to learn anything from it so be it, may they still be blessed by God.

You take care chris1, hope the best for you and your family.

If you would like to add anything on what is being taught from the discussion please feel free to do so.

(Please keep questions along the lines of what you see and disagree with) - so we can discuss on the way you see things.

Last edited:
Enjoy teaching.

People can either learn from what is being wrote or not.

May God get the glory for those who learn something from it.

If they desire not to learn anything from it so be it, may they still be blessed by God.

You take care chris1, hope the best for you and your family.

If you would like to add anything on what is being taught from the discussion please feel free to do so.

(Please keep questions along the lines of what you see and disagree with) - so we can discuss on the way you see things.

So your here on a Christian forum, to teach Christians, what orthodoxy calls, quite literally, a different Gospel?

Do you see how that is problematic?

Because your doing that most Christians here believe we need to teach you!

We don't use how something makes us feel to determine if we are going to accept it as truth, we use the Scriptures, and when you "teach" in opposition to it, and Christians try and correct your understanding according to Scripture, you sit and place people on ignore for trying to teach you and then make dramatic threads on hate because you are under the impression that your feelings are more important than correct application of Gods very Word on your teaching.

This is going to cause you problems.

I'm here as a person who holds many beliefs that are listed in the "read before posting" section of this forum in a "don't ever post about" category, but you know, that doesn't bother me because I'm not here to push off particular doctrinal stances on others, more just fellowship with Bible based Christian believers and not being able to post certain things is causing me no issues because there's plenty else to talk about. ..

But you're not here for the same reasons I am, and your teaching in opposition to Scripture will be an issue, if your not in the least willing to learn.

Do you know what hate is? Hate is when people leave you to your own devices, not caring at all whether you rise to the judgment or not... that is pure hate and not one person on this forum has offered you that - they have given to you of their time for love of you...

You do need to know that, they have only shown you love.

Let me ask you these simple questions Chris1,

Is sharing infringing on your rights as a believer?

Are sharing, and force different?

Sharing information on the doctrinal discussion board, is not a crime is it?

Teaching from 1 John 3, and 1 John 4. About Hatred.

People can take it for what its worth, or throw it away.

Last edited:
Let me ask you these simple questions Chris1,

Is sharing infringing on your rights as a believer?

Are sharing, and force different?

Sharing information on the doctrinal discussion board, is not a crime is it?

It's not a crime, but again, it's weird (to say the least) to be on a discussion forum "teaching" in opposition to basic orthodoxy and get upset when people actually try and discuss the topic with you, and then turn around and call what is done in love "hate".

It's truly nonsensical.

Thank you for your response.

Yes, do not have orthodoxy beliefs which can make me a heretic to some people in their own eyes and views. That is not for me to say or judge anyone who does. Because people are allowed to teach, and have their freedom and liberty by the spirit that the Lord Jesus Christ allows people to have.

To condemn and cast them out as though they are no good is wrong.

Even the disciples said once to Jesus Christ -> That man over there is teaching ( or casting out demons) in your name but he is not part of our group. -> Jesus Christ said leave that man alone for anyone who not against me is for me.

Mark 9:38 "Teacher," said John, "we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us." 39“Do not stop him,” Jesus replied. “For no one who performs a miracle in My name can turn around and speak evil of Me.

Now contextually they were driving out demons back then. (This is still the same premise of others who look down on others who might be a little different yet they believe on the same Lord Jesus Christ, who came down, died, and rose again.)
Also contextually this is the disciples saying hey Jesus Christ there is a man that is different than us not part of our group.​

That is the thing, Chris1.

In this life you have experienced and seen many different people who have had different beliefs and have what conclusion have you come to that is the truth about the Gospel of Christ Jesus?

You may take time to answer that question: If anything would it not be the life, death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ?

Thank you for your response.

Yes, do not have orthodoxy beliefs which can make me a heretic to some people in their own eyes and views. That is not for me to say or judge anyone who does. Because people are allowed to teach, and have their freedom and liberty by the spirit that the Lord Jesus Christ allows people to have.

To condemn and cast them out as though they are no good is wrong.

Even the disciples said once to Jesus Christ -> That man over there is teaching ( or casting out demons) in your name but he is not part of our group. -> Jesus Christ said leave that man alone for anyone who not against me is for me.

Mark 9:38 "Teacher," said John, "we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us." 39“Do not stop him,” Jesus replied. “For no one who performs a miracle in My name can turn around and speak evil of Me.

Now contextually they were driving out demons back then. (This is still the same premise of others who look down on others who might be a little different yet they believe on the same Lord Jesus Christ, who came down, died, and rose again.)
Also contextually this is the disciples saying hey Jesus Christ there is a man that is different than us not part of our group.​

That is the thing, Chris1.

In this life you have experienced and seen many different people who have had different beliefs and have what conclusion have you come to that is the truth about the Gospel of Christ Jesus?

You may take time to answer that question: If anything would it not be the life, death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ?

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should proclaim a gospel to you contrary to what we proclaimed to you, let him be accursed!" Galatians 1:8

Who is "we" in the "contrary to what we proclaimed to you", and where is that teaching found?

That's right, it's found in Scriptures, and you don't even own a Bible.

I have the Holy Spirit, but this verse right here tells me that even if an angel from heaven tells me something different than what the Apostles and Disciples told everyone and was handed down to us, preserved to this day, then I need to reject it.

Which means, anything that doesn't agree with pure Scriptural teaching I am to reject, period, end of story, regardless of who I think I'm hearing from.

And that man was casting out demons in Jesus's Name, he wasn't teaching anyone in opposition to Christ. How many demons have you cast out? When you stop teaching people and start casting out demons then I'll stop trying to teach you... And leave you be to the Judgement.

Chris1

What is the message that is taught in Galatians?

What is all of it in context?

See it possible for me to question these things and ask you, what it is you are believing and why it is you believe that way.

However do not have the time to go back and forth with you very sorry, so going to have to walk away now.

You take care.

See it possible for me to question these things and ask you, what it is you are believing and why it is you believe that way.

I've never once gotten upset when people ask me about my faith, I'm happy to share with anyone what I believe and why...

But if your here to teach, and think no one here has anything to offer to help you grow in knowledge and faith, then why would I, or anyone else, spend time to teach you our beliefs?

If you can give me a good reason why I should take the time, then I will. But at this point, I need a reason from you.

However do not have the time to go back and forth with you very sorry, so going to have to walk away now.

You take care.

That's what I figured, you don't want to hear about the faith of others, or why they have it, your just wanting to push off your thinking on others, and don't care why we believe the way we do.

Whenever your ready to have a real discussion, just holler. I'm happy to.

And if your too poor to buy a Bible, I will buy you one if your in the states. And don't worry about that if you are, on Friday I wasn't sure how my husband and I were going to eat this month, so I know what its like to not have money.. But we are okay now, and I'd enjoy sending you a Bible if you would like.

God bless. Happy Resurrection Sunday!

Last edited:
I don’t mind listening to others, and their ideas and opinions, or their faith. You may say what you desire, this is the internet and sorry if people do not like what I have to say.

Listen to me in the respect human to human.

Each of us are responsible for our own relationship with God. No one on this earth can interfere with this relationship, unless you allow yourself to accept interference from whatever is distracting you.

You can share with me your faith and I’ll glad listen to you, though if you are going to preach at me and tell me things that are intertwined with deeming my purpose on this forum then we can forget about it.

My purpose is to teach, if people desire to learn they will, if not that is fine.

My faith is based on the Lord Jesus Christ alone, who by God raised again on the third day and believe this in my heart.

Now everything outside of this area is subjective, and can be come suggestive of what to do,

You can tell me whatever you like, and if I don’t believe you are presenting something correctly, will tell you, but at the same time will not fight.
(I’ll say thank you for your viewpoint, though disagree with it) - no reason to fight. Or just say thank you without disagreeing.

(am drama free - each day is a new day to start over and fresh)

You take care.

You may say what you desire, this is the internet

This right here tells me you don't want to speak to me because you think what I say may have value in some way.

This is a "whatever" "I don't care what you do"

I'm sorry, but I don't sit around wasting time on those who don't want to hear what I have to say, I can talk to a wall for that kind of enthusiasm.

Do you know, my son will go to hell if he doesn't become saved, and I don't talk to him about Jesus unless he opens the door for discussion - and when he does I pour everything I have into it, staying up all night if need be...

But only when he opens the door to talk with me... And I love him like life itself.

With you? Your telling me I can have better conversation about faith on a different forum, because you don't want to discuss faith at all, in your own words:
My purpose is to teach, if people desire to learn they will, if not that is fine.

So there's no reason to speak to you at all.

And honestly? With your multitudes of heretical threads a day, blocking people for trying to have an intelligent disussion with you, I'm really not sure this is a good forum for Christians to be.

This right here tells me you don't want to speak to me because you think what I say may have value in some way.

This is a "whatever" "I don't care what you do"

I'm sorry, but I don't sit around wasting time on those who don't want to hear what I have to say, I can talk to a wall for that kind of enthusiasm.

Do you know, my son will go to hell if he doesn't become saved, and I don't talk to him about Jesus unless he opens the door for discussion - and when he does I pour everything I have into it, staying up all night if need be...

But only when he opens the door to talk with me... And I love him like life itself.

With you? Your telling me I can have better conversation about faith on a different forum, because you don't want to discuss faith at all, in your own words:

So there's no reason to speak to you at all.

And honestly? With your multitudes of heretical threads a day, blocking people for trying to have an intelligent disussion with you, I'm really not sure this is a good forum for Christians to be.

Chris, kids seem to enjoy entering into a site like this, thinking they can teach others who are not only far older and well versed in life experience, but also more knowledgeable and more spiritually attuned to the Most High God, and therefore able to put to rest the foolishness of their pride couched in ignorance. You are surrounded by friends who will stand in the gap for you. Don't let the chaotic, anarchistic arrogance of youthful thinking in another drive you away. You are standing among friends and brothers who will hold you up in the midst of your struggles.

The word of God has much to say of those out there who will not listen to instructions and rebuke. One in particular says:

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Your son will ultimately make up his own mind about his eternal future, as is true of us all, but rest assured that prayer always releases the powers of Heaven on behalf of others; constrained only by the limits the Lord Himself has placed upon His own strength, for He never overrides our will. You have but to simply ask, and we will stand together in unified prayers of faith for him and each other.

You know, if the Lord dare open our eyes to see those flaming chariots arrayed about us on our side of the battle, the encouragement would be overwhelming. So, take it by faith that greater are they who are with us than those who are against us. The demons around here are powerless when the Lord holds them at bay. Be encouraged:

When we assault the gates of Hell, they cannot stand:

Assaulting the Gates of Hell

MM

Chris, kids seem to enjoy entering into a site like this, thinking they can teach others who are not only far older and well versed in life experience, but also more knowledgeable and more spiritually attuned to the Most High God, and therefore able to put to rest the foolishness of their pride couched in ignorance. You are surrounded by friends who will stand in the gap for you. Don't let the chaotic, anarchistic arrogance of youthful thinking in another drive you away. You are standing among friends and brothers who will hold you up in the midst of your struggles.

The word of God has much to say of those out there who will not listen to instructions and rebuke. One in particular says:

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Your son will ultimately make up his own mind about his eternal future, as is true of us all, but rest assured that prayer always releases the powers of Heaven on behalf of others; constrained only by the limits the Lord Himself has placed upon His own strength, for He never overrides our will. You have but to simply ask, and we will stand together in unified prayers of faith for him and each other.

You know, if the Lord dare open our eyes to see those flaming chariots arrayed about us on our side of the battle, the encouragement would be overwhelming. So, take it by faith that greater are they who are with us than those who are against us. The demons around here are powerless when the Lord holds them at bay. Be encouraged:

When we assault the gates of Hell, they cannot stand:

Assaulting the Gates of Hell

MM

Thank you. Your post made me smile and I do agree.. :)

Yes, do not have orthodoxy beliefs which can make me a heretic to some people in their own eyes and views.

MG, nobody can make you a heretic. When you stand opposed to the foundational teachings within scripture, you have made yourself the heretic.

Rather than to blame others for what you chose for yourself, why not simply come right out and admit that you disagree with not just orthodoxy, but the very foundations of scripture itself?

MM

Back