The Death of Science

As a participant in the fields of various science disciplines, I've observed numerous departures away from historic methodology for scientific discovery, which is to NEVER squelch evidence, and to allow ONLY the evidence to lead one to the conclusion(s).

The chief culprits behind these departures are origins studies, climate, and agenda-driven ideologies that have political intrigue behind their momentum to drive everyone to a guided conclusion, and therefore casting contrary evidence into the winds of absurdity in the mind's eye of a horribly ignorant public!

British scientists have joined in with other Western science teams who are beginning to decry this phenomenon of using pseudo science to mislead the public.

To my thinking, this is simply another item that fits hand-in-hand with these end times as we see them in prophecies about these times. For example, when it was said that it will be as in the days of Noah, looking at the numerous events and sways across the word today gives us glimpses into details about the culture and society of Noah's days that are not detailed in the biblical texts. In other words, great deceptions must have been a large item characterization of those peoples of Noah's day.

What we ARE told about Noah's day is the massive pleasure-seeking endeavors of the people of that time, and that is absolutely a part of what we see all around us today!

Here is a qualified scientist decrying this destruction of the field of science, and this using it as a tool for political gains.

MM,

Although I am not a scientist, and don't know how most things in the world work, it saddens me when people dump real science in favour of some other flavour of observation, as most if not all of the things we see today are built on some kind of real science. I doubt the guys who built the pyramids for instance, or invented a cure for polio or tuberculosis did so by just haphazarding a guess on throwing a few bricks together hoping for a perfect triangular structure or "imagining" a Rhino tusk can cure diabetes because rhinos don't get diabetes in their tusks( just a example, but I know a poor one I know, lol)

Sometimes, in the pseudo scientific world, as far as a self fulfilling prophecy is concerned, we CAN help ourselves by first believing we have the ability to find an answer to a problem or can do the things we want to do to better our lives. But, we do need a working structure.. So, without using, and trusting in scientific principles we end up down the wrong alleyway and wonder why we are going backwards instead of forwards.

And maybe, just maybe, our scientists, will fight their corner and push out the pseudo rubbish that graces the net. ( I love and enjoy all things megalithic, and watch lots of things on YouTube about how they were built, and love hearing the theories, but when I see how they used mathematic principles I just silently smile and thank God those amazing structures are still standing.

Blessings and thanks for the topic.

MM,

Although I am not a scientist, and don't know how most things in the world work, it saddens me when people dump real science in favour of some other flavour of observation, as most if not all of the things we see today are built on some kind of real science. I doubt the guys who built the pyramids for instance, or invented a cure for polio or tuberculosis did so by just haphazarding a guess on throwing a few bricks together hoping for a perfect triangular structure or "imagining" a Rhino tusk can cure diabetes because rhinos don't get diabetes in their tusks( just a example, but I know a poor one I know, lol)

Sometimes, in the pseudo scientific world, as far as a self fulfilling prophecy is concerned, we CAN help ourselves by first believing we have the ability to find an answer to a problem or can do the things we want to do to better our lives. But, we do need a working structure.. So, without using, and trusting in scientific principles we end up down the wrong alleyway and wonder why we are going backwards instead of forwards.

And maybe, just maybe, our scientists, will fight their corner and push out the pseudo rubbish that graces the net. ( I love and enjoy all things megalithic, and watch lots of things on YouTube about how they were built, and love hearing the theories, but when I see how they used mathematic principles I just silently smile and thank God those amazing structures are still standing.

Blessings and thanks for the topic.

Politics always corrupts everything it touches. That is why I have always vied for keeping ALL politics out of science and medicine when it comes to the declarations and findings of science. My former wife died because of the politics behind the disallowance for alternative treatments that almost 100% successes in treatment, but were politically disallowed through threats against doctors who dared to use those alternative medications that are known to have saved almost every case where they were administered in Texas and other places across the states.

In the end times, politics will continue to play a corruptive role in human affairs as it always has in the past! Even the Vatican is continuing down that road as they have always done in the past, along with the WCC.

MM

Hey MM,

Have you ever read Carl Sagans 'Demon haunted world?"

I have it on my hot list and it looks good. šŸ˜Š

Carl Sagan, who was an atheistic humanist, if nothing else, he now knows the REAL truth about God and creation that he preached against on a continual basis throughout his career as a pseudo-scientist. He assumed naturalism in all of creation without ever allowing the evidence to lead him to what the word of God said is the REAL evidence:

Romans 1:18-23
18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness,
19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.
20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools
23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

Isn't the word of God wonderful in revealing the fools? Sagan was a fool...even though he is consciously alive at this very moment, as well as all others who have lived and died up to this point in time. He NOW knows the truth if he did not come to that realization before his last breath.

MM

Happy New Year, Musicmaster;

Back in April 2022 when you, our wives and me had lunch and dinner I don't know if you remember me sharing this;

"Hey brother, we love you folks but she and I have never had an interest in science, biology or chemistry. I respect those who are uniquely interested and participate but I just couldn't get into or discuss these subjects. I was blessed to barely get a
C- or D+ when I studied these subjects in high school."

I know there is a connection with science, biology, chemistry in God's Word, and this is why I'll always continue to be a student of the Bible, for life.

Anyway, while I don't fully understand what you're writing,
I'll continue to read your threads and hopefully something will sink in.

I hope you understand my shortfall here.

God bless you, MM, and thank you for sharing.

Bob

Happy New Year, Musicmaster;

Back in April 2022 when you, our wives and me had lunch and dinner I don't know if you remember me sharing this;

"Hey brother, we love you folks but she and I have never had an interest in science, biology or chemistry. I respect those who are uniquely interested and participate but I just couldn't get into or discuss these subjects. I was blessed to barely get a
C- or D+ when I studied these subjects in high school."

I know there is a connection with science, biology, chemistry in God's Word, and this is why I'll always continue to be a student of the Bible, for life.

Anyway, while I don't fully understand what you're writing,
I'll continue to read your threads and hopefully something will sink in.

I hope you understand my shortfall here.

God bless you, MM, and thank you for sharing.

Bob

As you know, I will always entertain questions with all manner of stuff that some have told me, "I'll defend your right to confuse me..." :confused:

As you've noticed, I'm voracious about watching videos of all types that bring to us all knowledge, much of which has to be taken with a grain of salt, but information nonetheless that gives us something to sift through in order to pick out the gems.

MM

Politics always corrupts everything it touches. That is why I have always vied for keeping ALL politics out of science and medicine when it comes to the declarations and findings of science.
I agree with you but it's a vain hope to expect politics to stay out of anything that can be used to gain power, including science. Corruption is the norm, not the exception. :(

As you know, I will always entertain questions with all manner of stuff that some have told me, "I'll defend your right to confuse me..." :confused:

As you've noticed, I'm voracious about watching videos of all types that bring to us all knowledge, much of which has to be taken with a grain of salt, but information nonetheless that gives us something to sift through in order to pick out the gems.

MM
OK.

Then a question.........where do people with one leg work????

Remember how we've all been told that petroleum oil is all a product of organic plant life? Well, having worked in the oil industry and talking with their chemical scientists, they assured me that was all pure nonsense!

Remember how we've all been told that petroleum oil is all a product of organic plant life? Well, having worked in the oil industry and talking with their chemical scientists, they assured me that was all pure nonsense!

This sounds interesting at 1st glance, so I did a "Fact Check". From that we see something different..............

Titan has hydrocarbons which are found in petroleum but they have a different origin in that they are abiogenesis - that is created without life. Instead Titan formed with a large complement of methane which us sensitive to UV light from the Sun. Over millions of years, methane molecules have one or more hydrogen atoms cleaved off by a UV photon to create a highly reactive methyl radical which on occasion will react with another methyl to form ethane, ethane can lose a hydrogen to become an ethyl radical which can then react to form heavier hydrocarbons. The heaviest molecules form a thick smog which eventually condenses on the surface.

This sounds interesting at 1st glance, so I did a "Fact Check". From that we see something different..............

Titan has hydrocarbons which are found in petroleum but they have a different origin in that they are abiogenesis - that is created without life. Instead Titan formed with a large complement of methane which us sensitive to UV light from the Sun. Over millions of years, methane molecules have one or more hydrogen atoms cleaved off by a UV photon to create a highly reactive methyl radical which on occasion will react with another methyl to form ethane, ethane can lose a hydrogen to become an ethyl radical which can then react to form heavier hydrocarbons. The heaviest molecules form a thick smog which eventually condenses on the surface.

The title of that video was tongue in cheek...

MM

The problem I have with science is that in certain fields, scientists censor themselves, and this is especially true in studies that have to do with genetics, differences between population groups (otherwise known as races, however if you actually say the word race, scientists sh*t their pants). To me this is a huge road block in the search for truth. Yet I don't see too many people talking about it, mainly because the general public is also terrified of the prospect of being called a racist.

The problem I have with science is that in certain fields, scientists censor themselves, and this is especially true in studies that have to do with genetics, differences between population groups (otherwise known as races, however if you actually say the word race, scientists sh*t their pants). To me this is a huge road block in the search for truth. Yet I don't see too many people talking about it, mainly because the general public is also terrified of the prospect of being called a racist.

Good morning, Wan;

It's good to see you here. One area that you posted caught my attention. You shared that scientists in certain fields censor themselves, thus the huge road block in search for the truth. Please elaborate in your own words.

God bless you, sister and your family.

Sure thing, Bob.

I am imagining cases, where, let's say an academic discovered that there are different frequencies for certain genes between different races, very often he will either try to explain it away, or downplay its importance, or in an extreme case, try to cover it up, because he doesn't want to be racist. Other times, funding for such research into differences between races simply gets cut off or very heavily restricted. Further, even if a scientist doesn't let fear of racism hold him back, often he will find that his paper will not get published in an established journal. And this is because everybody is afraid of being called a racist. A reputable scientific journal will spike any such article because it is afraid of getting mired in controversy.

Sure thing, Bob.

I am imagining cases, where, let's say an academic discovered that there are different frequencies for certain genes between different races, very often he will either try to explain it away, or downplay its importance, or in an extreme case, try to cover it up, because he doesn't want to be racist. Other times, funding for such research into differences between races simply gets cut off or very heavily restricted. Further, even if a scientist doesn't let fear of racism hold him back, often he will find that his paper will not get published in an established journal. And this is because everybody is afraid of being called a racist. A reputable scientific journal will spike any such article because it is afraid of getting mired in controversy.

Thank you, Wan;

I appreciate your post.

This is an instance not only with scientists, but religion, politics, etc...I wonder about the position and views of a Christian scientist, (not the religion.)

God bless you.

Reactions: Wan
All my years through elemently and high school, they paraded Carbon-14 all the time as evidence for long, long ages. never paying any attention to what they KNEW was the hidden lie in all those lectures!

Back