The Devil’s Bible

The idea for this thread came from another Christian Forum group and it proved to be very popular and very thought provoking.If the devil could produce a Bible......what would be his biggest lie? How about this one? “ Sure. Jesus saves, but once you know that you have to keep the law to “ stay “ saved.” One lie at a time please....lol

You know people can think up all sorts of things in which they might think our enemy the devil might say but in all truth .
he is much more deceiving then that and camouflages and hand tailors his deception to each individual.

Blessings

Your decision ,but it was very productive in the other place....I can guarantee you ,the real Satan did not like it one bit.....you could be very pleasantly surprised as to what the members of this place could come up with......valuable things that make people think like..... “ I got plenty of time “. Or “ I’ll worry about that stuff on my death bed “. I hope you reconsider . God bless

Your decision ,but it was very productive in the other place....I can guarantee you ,the real Satan did not like it one bit.....you could be very pleasantly surprised as to what the members of this place could come up with......valuable things that make people think like..... “ I got plenty of time “. Or “ I’ll worry about that stuff on my death bed “. I hope you reconsider . God bless

I did not say no, I mean it's still open and in the open forum.

My point was, those things seem to be tailored more to the un-saved.
When it comes to our enemy the devil, it seems it would be more productive to discuss how he gains access into a believers life. Such as the study that is getting started.

Hope this makes sense.
Blessings
FCJ

Back