The Dinosaurs

The Dinosaurs

Im not sure if I have posted this in the past or not..but anyways..its just a theory I have, here it is--

The Bible was written for human beings, a guidline for our life so that we may have everlasting, eternal life. Many argue that the Big Bang Theory, Evolution Theory, and the remains of dinosaurs somehow dissproves the Bible. Now think about this, when the comet hit the Earth it caused a huge cloud of dust which blocked out the sun. The dust caused it to get colder because there was alot less heat from the suns rays so then the Ice Age occured. OK, so then look at this...

Genesis 2- And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Genesis 3- And God said, let there be light: and there was light
Genesis 4- And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

The earth was without form and void (glaciers had killed all of the life and covered all the land because perhaps God thought it was time to start things over). Just a theory..tell me what you all think.

Back