The Doctrine of Demons

The Bible talks about the Doctrine of Demons and as stated is, "“The Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons” 1 Timothy 4:1 (NASB). The demonic method is to convince a person that what they want to do is also what God wants them to do without their needing to recall what God said to do. Remember how Eve fell into Satan's trap.

“They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer” 1 Timothy 4:2-5 (NASB). So it's not about what you eat or don't eat or being married or not. All God wants us to do is do what He says and many people know plenty about ancestry and customs but little to nothing of what God says. If I don't read my Bible and can't get my sin reigned in then what right do I have to call you a hypocrite? I know I am a sinner and I have faults but I want a personal relationship with Jesus and to surrender to His will.

The result of hypocrisy is that the demons ultimately turn them against one another because one side attempts to push the other side to accept that what they think or feel is true. The problem is that one side, prior to a fallout, is that one side fails to consider what God's Word says on the matter and not even living by it their self. Pride is injected into the matter and it becomes easy to storm out on the person or group when a person says that they are wrong when they won't accept a person's feelings on a matter rather than God's Word. People turn against the church for its "hypocrisy" but they are playing by the same rules that they supposedly hate. They expect other believers to be what they are and becoming the hypocrite that they despise.

Don't let yourself be guided by feelings as your word from God because if you aren't walking close to Him you don't know what God is saying anyway. If you despise hypocrisy and thereby don't want to be around believers I hate to break it to you but you are the hypocrite. A sure sign of your walk with Jesus is that you love people. However, we never have to accept those who love themselves more than God. Jesus didn't try to convert the Pharisees because He knew that their hearts loved themselves plenty and were hardened. You can't evangelize a fool. Nicodemus became a believer but he went to Jesus.

The Bible talks about the Doctrine of Demons and as stated is, "“The Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons” 1 Timothy 4:1 (NASB). The demonic method is to convince a person that what they want to do is also what God wants them to do without their needing to recall what God said to do. Remember how Eve fell into Satan's trap.

“They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer” 1 Timothy 4:2-5 (NASB). So it's not about what you eat or don't eat or being married or not. All God wants us to do is do what He says and many people know plenty about ancestry and customs but little to nothing of what God says. If I don't read my Bible and can't get my sin reigned in then what right do I have to call you a hypocrite? I know I am a sinner and I have faults but I want a personal relationship with Jesus and to surrender to His will.

The result of hypocrisy is that the demons ultimately turn them against one another because one side attempts to push the other side to accept that what they think or feel is true. The problem is that one side, prior to a fallout, is that one side fails to consider what God's Word says on the matter and not even living by it their self. Pride is injected into the matter and it becomes easy to storm out on the person or group when a person says that they are wrong when they won't accept a person's feelings on a matter rather than God's Word. People turn against the church for its "hypocrisy" but they are playing by the same rules that they supposedly hate. They expect other believers to be what they are and becoming the hypocrite that they despise.

Don't let yourself be guided by feelings as your word from God because if you aren't walking close to Him you don't know what God is saying anyway. If you despise hypocrisy and thereby don't want to be around believers I hate to break it to you but you are the hypocrite. A sure sign of your walk with Jesus is that you love people. However, we never have to accept those who love themselves more than God. Jesus didn't try to convert the Pharisees because He knew that their hearts loved themselves plenty and were hardened. You can't evangelize a fool. Nicodemus became a believer but he went to Jesus.

The plan of Satan has not changed since the Garden of Eden. His temptation now is the same as it was then.......
":Follow me and you will be like god".

When the uncompromising Word of God is preached, instead of the Name it and Claim it theology, it always thins out the crowd.

John 6:66 says..........“From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.”

These were NOT the 12 Disciples but were only following Jesus for the miracles, and for the feeding and healing He was doing. When He began to PREACH the uncompromising Word of God about repentance and living a holy life of Faith in God.......those "Make Believer" turned away and followed Him no more!

Back