The Girl Who Saved My Life.

How did she save your life? If you don't mind my asking.
I've been calling my wife to notify her about my severely-aching stomach, but she slept soundly because of the stormy weather and cold climate that night. Incidentally, my granddaughter woke up and asked for a bottle of milk. That caused my wife to wake up and alarmed the other guys at home to bring me to the hospital immediately.

I've been calling my wife to notify her about my severely-aching stomach, but she slept soundly because of the stormy weather and cold climate that night. Incidentally, my granddaughter woke up and asked for a bottle of milk. That caused my wife to wake up and alarmed the other guys at home to bring me to the hospital immediately.
If there was a delay in bringing me to the hospital, the appendix would burst out causing my death.

Kids, grandkids are gifts from the Lord. What a blessing to have, and they are forever with us, with joy unspeakable as we see ourselves in them. I am sure the Lord God see's himself in us so we might know and understand how much he loves us as we love our children in the same way. I am having a granddaughter in December, and two granddaughters in January. I can't wait to see their faces, and wrap my arms around them. :)

Kids, grandkids are gifts from the Lord. What a blessing to have, and they are forever with us, with joy unspeakable as we see ourselves in them. I am sure the Lord God see's himself in us so we might know and understand how much he loves us as we love our children in the same way. I am having a granddaughter in December, and two granddaughters in January. I can't wait to see their faces, and wrap my arms around them. :)
Advanced congratulations to you!

Aw. Congrats when they're born.

That was amazing. To God be the praise

Back