The GRAVE = Job 7;9, Hosea 13;14, John 5;26-30

The GRAVE = Job 7;9, Hosea 13;14, John 5;26-30

Job 7;9

As the cloud is consumed and vanisheth away: so he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more.

Job 21;13-15

They spend their days in wealth, and in a moment go down to the grave. Therefore they say unto God, Depart from us; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways. What is the Almighty that we should serve Him? And what profit should we have, if we pray unto Him?

Job 24-19-20

Drought and heat consume the snow waters: so doth the grave those which have sinned. The womb shall forget him; the worm shall feed sweetly on him; he shall be no more remembered; and wickedness shall be broken as a tree.

Psalm 6;5

For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?

Psalm 49;15

But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for He shall receive me. Selah.

Psalm 89;48

What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death? Shall he deliver his soul from the hand of the grave? Selah.

Isaiah 38;18

For the grave cannot praise thee, death cannot celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth.

Hosea 13;14

I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

John 5;26-30

For as the Father hath life in Himself; so hath He given to the Son to have life in Himself; And hath given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of man. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear His voice; And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

AMEN

Back