The Great Chili eatin Ghost chili

I'm glad you said that . i used to lay hands on peoples heads when they had hangovers . wow . now that was crazy!

Yeah everyone let's go crazy! hehehe! dance on a banana and slide down the street . and then everything looks like a purple sundae with a green charry on top!

I'm glad you said that . i used to lay hands on peoples heads when they had hangovers . wow . now that was crazy!

Yeah everyone let's go crazy! hehehe! dance on a banana and slide down the street . and then everything looks like a purple sundae with a green charry on top!

Oh no .... I forgot your imagination really runs away with you ..... he he ... I would love to see you and S. C. together . I bet you would be a blast.

Hey Chili... So gee, was this really only your very first Ghost Chili eating after all?

Wow, if I hadn't believed you that ya did it all the time I never would have encouraged you to do it on video at all really! Hmmm guess ya were jis trying to daunt yerself into da COURAGE to do something! ;)

:smiley10: Just decided to BUMP up the link to the video of CHILI EATING DA FAMED GHOST CHILI PEPPER!! HOT STUFF YA!!! PRAISE JESUS

Back