The life comparison of Muhammad and Jesus

When we compare the deeds, the teachings and the thoughts of Muhammad and Jesus, so we can see that Muhammad was violent and Jesus loved all people sacrificing Himself for all people. The text is not a hate speech, not racism, and I don't accept mocking of Muslims or Muhammad. When I wrote this writing, my intention was not to mock anyone, but bring out that what kind of deeds Muhammad and Jesus did, and how they react to the people, and what they taught and thought.

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/jesusversusmuhammad.html

The Moderator Team would like to caution all members to use restraint in posting anything about Islamic leaders past or present at this time. This forum is monitored by the minute by nearly 70 search engines and data bots and we do not wish to be the cause of rising international tensions by what is written here at CFS. Our words are seen by literally thousands of non-members each day from all over the world and opinions of CFS members can and will show up in many places on the net.

THINK before you post!

This thread is being monitored closely for content.

Let me be the first to agree.
It is true that in times past I have been overly critical of some, however I recognize that my Father in heaven causes His rain to fall on the just and unjust alike.

Matt 5:43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
Matt 5:44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
Matt 5:45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
Matt 5:46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?

We need to live as sons of God the Father and not just talk about it.
We need to do what we see our Heavenly Father doing, within the limits and constraints of our personal empowerment.

Last edited:
Before we study the deeds and the lives of the followers of Muhammad and Jesus, so I bring out one very important thing. The Roman Catholic Church don't represent Biblical Christianity, because they have killed several millions people (crusades and so on), they have practiced inquisition and clergymen have very wide practiced pedophilia. The bloody deeds of Roman Catholic Church and disgusting sexual sins proves that they are not Jesus' disciples, but the servants of the evil one. When we study how the followers of Muhammad and Jesus lived, so also through it we can see clearly that which one is more violent or immoral book, the New Testament or the Quran:

Can you perhaps better explain your thoughts here? Things to consider:

1. God has always being personally involved in His plan for our salvation. Protecting the Jews, inspiring the bible and dying on the cross. Yet you assume that with those that collated the bible and dominated its evangelism for the first 1200 years (before Luther) after Jesus were not part of His plan?

2. You have to reconsider your view on the inquisition.

I have studied it and was really fascinated specifically with the history of the Spanish inquisition. It started as a result of out of control murders of pagans / heretics by an evil Spanish king wanting to blur the fact that he really just wanted Jewish money / investments. He was bankrupt from a war with the prior king, one who got on well with Jews even as a devout Catholic.

Inqusition is a period of prolonged and intensive questioning by a panel of well respected clergy VS anarchy / barbarianism / tyranny.

Then... there is the fact that for over 400 years of inquisitions only 3 000 or so people died. Most of these died cruel deaths. They were tortured for confessions. I am not going to defend this. But let's face the reality that many did not die.

Then... I could not agree more with the idea of an inquisition. It was a good idea. They never had problems of today like ......(teaching omitted to keep discussion civil ;)).

http://www.catholic.com/tracts/the-inquisition

3. I don't know how anyone today has a problem with the crusades. We can see first-hand evidence of the inability of dealing with Muslims extremists. Or for that matter the inevitable abuse to Christians under Muslim governance. The goal of the crusades was per Pope Urban "The Christians of the East must be free from the brutal and humiliating conditions of Muslim rule''. http://www.catholiceducation.org/en/controversy/the-crusades/the-real-history-of-the-crusades.html ''The Crusades to the East were in every way defensive wars. They were a direct response to Muslim aggression''

When we compare the deeds, the teachings and the thoughts of Muhammad and Jesus, so we can see that Muhammad was violent and Jesus loved all people sacrificing Himself for all people. The text is not a hate speech, not racism, and I don't accept mocking of Muslims or Muhammad. When I wrote this writing, my intention was not to mock anyone, but bring out that what kind of deeds Muhammad and Jesus did, and how they react to the people, and what they taught and thought.

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/jesusversusmuhammad.html

Whilst this is true from looking at the facts you have, we have to remember that many Muslims see Muhammad in a better light then this. They would likely include other surats on him.

I stress in every post discussing this... that we cannot blanket them all. We have to isolate extremists or else we are no better then the extremists rationale. The vast majority completely disagree with extremists and your view of Muhammad. We can see this firsthand with the efforts many are making against ISIS.

But having said this, something like Trumps proposal to ban all from entry does still seem feasible. The risk at this moment is just too great. Only a handful of extremists were behind 911. I am sure many Muslims understand and accept the unfortanate reality of mass hysteria.

Last edited:
I will never forget the mass numbers of Palestinians, et al, who danced in celebration at the events of 911.
We only dance when the fighting is over and freedom is won.

Back