The Life Of Jesus Is To Be Made Manifest In Our Mortal Flesh In The Here And Now....

The Lord comes to give us an understanding so that we may know Him who is true. He came so that we might have LIFE NOW and that we may have it more abundantly. This “eternal Life” is available RIGHT NOW in this “earthen vessel”.

But MANY are being taught that we have to “die and go to heaven” first to get “eternal life”. Like the ancient Egyptians who built their pyramids pointing towards the heavens , many have built church denominations and teachings focusing on the “after life” when Jesus came into THIS WORLD to save THIS WORLD.

An Egyptian pyramid is a TOMB. “Churches” have also been made into “graves” by those who deceitfully handle the Word of God and the “dead” are sitting there in their company and waiting for the inevitable end as they keep a covenant with death and an agreement with the grave. But we are to hear His voice today in the “graves” of religious-sounding men and respond with faith and kindness towards the knowledge of the Truth. We are to HEAR and come forth from among them and DO GOOD and receive His LIFE NOW…a resurrection unto life. Others will hear and come forth to despise and debate what they will hear. As He hears, He judges. They will speak evil at the hearing of His voice…..a resurrection unto condemnation.

John 5:28-30 KJV
(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

(29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

The majority think that this world is only a waiting room for the “afterlife”…even disparaging this precious life that God has given us in the here and now. God did not send His Son INTO THIS world to condemn it but that through Him it might be saved. It is condemned ALREADY and we have MULTITUDES of graves to show for that . The whole world lies in wickedness….and it needs saved through Jesus…being delivered from the power of darkness…from the power of death. Whosoever believes in Him shall not perish from off this earth but have an age-lasting life…and that “Life” is NOW. We do NOT die first....but have it NOW. We shall NOT PERISH...our flesh withering away to the grave...but have an age-lasting life.

John 3:15-18 KJV
(15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
(16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
(18) He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

We must “repent”…that is, change our minds about these things and follow Him who commanded us to have love for one another. We will perish from off this earth if we do not bear fruit. If we listen to false prophets, we are led astray to our own destruction of the mortal body.

We are to trust in Jehovah and DO GOOD so that we may DWELL (having “eternal life) in this earth…in the here and now. We are to hear His voice and believe. Let us hear in meekness what He has to say and be “fed” with the bread that is from heaven.

Psalms 37:1-11 KJV
(1) A Psalm of David. Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
(2) For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
(3) Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
(4) Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
(5) Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
(6) And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
(7) Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
(8) Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

Let us hear Him and be meek. The meek shall inherit the earth. They will NOT PERISH from off this earth but continue to LIVE. But the unbelieving…the evildoers…shall be cut off because they will not believe.

(9) For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
(10) For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

The meek will NOT DIE but shall LIVE to inherit the earth and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. He will make us sit down in green pastures….an abundance of peace.

(11) But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

We are to hear and depart from evil and do good so that we may dwell into the coming Age. The saints are PRESERVED into the Age…having an age-lasting life. But not so the wicked who will fight against what they will hear in their unbelief, for they shall soon be cut off. They will perish from off the earth.

Psalms 37:27-29 KJV
(27) Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.
(28) For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
(29) The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.

IF we do not change our minds, we will not know how we will perish from this earth but it will most certainly happen as shown by those whom the tower in Siloam unexpectedly fell upon in Luke 13. Many do not know where they are going or how as they “stumble” in the “darkness” of not knowing why they are perishing. They stumble and fall into their graves by listening to “preachers” who put up stumbling blocks and prevent the Life of Jesus from ever appearing in their mortal flesh … the “eternal life” of Jesus who has power over all flesh. The power of darkness has the power of death in the tongue that speaks deceitful things.

What kind of “sacrifices” come from our own mouths…for what comes out of the mouth is what defiles the whole mortal body and sends it to the grave so that our spirits may be saved. We are to be more ready to hear His words than to give the sacrifice of fools who will speak evil against what they hear. Again, the meek shall inherit the earth…for they will be quick to hear but slow to speak and slow to wrath.

Ecclesiastes 5:1-7 KJV
(1) Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.
(2) Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
(3) For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

The Lord is highlighting here in Luke 13 that “perishing” is the dying off of the mortal body from the face of this earth. “Perishing” is NOT burning in an eternal hell in the afterlife. Perishing is a result of the wrath of God that is ALREADY upon us. Our mortal bodies are being consumed away because of our sins and it eventually will be removed from this earth. But the Lord is patient with us not wanting anyone to perish from off the earth but come to repentance.

Luke 13:1-9 KJV
(1) There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
(2) And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
(3) I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
(4) Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
(5) I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

He comes patiently to look for fruit…the fruit of the Spirit from each of us. If we do not bear fruit, we are eventually “cut down” from off the earth…that is, we perish. If we listen to and follow the wrong people, we perish.

(6) He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
(7) Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
(8) And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:
(9) And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

The righteous shall be recompensed in the earth and much more the wicked and the sinner. The judgment is upon our mortal bodies as our flesh withers and decays unto the grave. We are to remember how fleeting this life is and remember to DO His commandments and truly LIVE….a prolonged life….an “eternal life”.

Proverbs 11:31 KJV
(31) Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner.

The Spirit is LIFE because of righteousness….and if that same Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead shall DWELL in us, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall make our MORTAL BODIES alive by His Spirit. This life is NOW….not after we “die and go to heaven”. “Mortal”= liable to die….meaning we don’t die first as the Spirit will quicken the body NOW that is ALREADY liable to die.

He died for us…tasting death for every man so that we do not have to die…perish. If we live after the flesh, we shall die…perish from off the earth so that our spirits are saved. We are still the Lord’s only we shall suffer loss. He is Lord of both the dead and the living. But if through the Spirit we do mortify the deeds of the body, we shall LIVE NOW in these earthen vessels being sustained by the power of God who is capable of doing all things.

Nothing is too hard for the God of all flesh. Is it too hard to believe? Is this a “hard saying” that many will turn away from?

Romans 8:5-14 KJV
(5) For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
(6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
(7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
(8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
(9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
(10) And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

(11) But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
(12) Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
(13) For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
(14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

If we sow to our flesh….living in envy and strife and hatred of one another, we shall reap DECAY (corruption) in our mortal flesh as we break down and are consumed away to the grave. We perish. We can not sit in the company of others who are doing these things which are motivated by the covetousness of men who hide the beast within them by the flattering tongue ( Babylon) that leads many astray. "She"….the flattering tongue who is "Babylon"…speaks many glittering things: good words and fair speeches. But the end of her ways are always death. We must depart from Babylon so we do not share in her sins and plagues.

Galatians 6:7-10 KJV
(7) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
(8) For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

If we do not grow weary in well doing, in due season we shall reap the age-lasting life..."eternal life". It says nothing here about dying first. Those who are dying are reaping the fruit of sowing to the flesh: decay and death to the mortal body.

(9) And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
(10) As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

We are being misled by men who do not really preach Jesus but preach only themselves as they seek after bigger churches and bigger ministries, seeking to advance their denominations, seeking glory from other men, etc. They use their smooth -sounding tongues for deceit…hiding the covetousness within their hearts. Babylon rides upon a seven-headed beast. When those who hide their deceit with a flattering tongue speaks, do not believe them, for there are 7 abominations with their hearts. Their hearts are FULL of hypocrisy and iniquity even though they appear beautiful outwardly in their speeches. Sitting in their company brings us destruction of the flesh. We can not sit with those who call themselves "brothers" but are covetous. One bad apple rots the rest.

Proverbs 26:24-28 KJV
(24) He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;
(25) When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.
(26) Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation.
(27) Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.
(28) A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.

They are graves that men walk over unawares. They suppose that gain is godliness….and wrest the Scriptures to their own destruction and also OURS who follow them. Many have and are being destroyed. If the Lord will not cut short these days, then NO FLESH would be saved.

The “thief” comes not but to steal and to kill and to destroy. Our “earthen vessels” …our mortal bodies…are being marred and eventually destroyed because many are being led astray away from the commandment of God to have love for one another. God is not mocked.

Many are led astray into entering denominations of envy , strife and the keeping of doctrines and commandments of men which only lead us away from the Truth. To be carnally-minded is DEATH…the destruction of the flesh…the destruction of the mortal body so that the spirit may be saved. If we sit there with them, we shall suffer loss. MANY are being led down the wide path to their destruction of the mortal body as the LIFE of Jesus is not being made MANIFEST in the flesh as it should be….giving us “eternal life” in the here and now. He came so that we might have LIFE NOW and have it more abundantly.

John 10:9-10 KJV
(9) I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
(10) The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

The thief uses his tongue to speak flattering things in order to deceive MANY and all for unjust gain. “Babylon” is the flattering tongue that leads MANY to the destruction of their flesh. “She” is responsible for ALL of the slain of the earth. Those who listen to her and sit in her company are having their flesh and body consumed until they reach the grave. We are to remove our way far from men who use their flattering tongues to deceive as they handle the Word of God deceptively in order to enrich themselves as they preach themselves. Her end is bitter as wormwood and her feet go down to death. Do not follow her steps. We are to REMOVE our way from “her” and come not near the door of her house. The “door” is the mouth that speaks flattering words which deceives and leads many astray to the destruction of the flesh.

Proverbs 5:1-13 KJV
(1) My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:
(2) That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.
(3) For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
(4) But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.
(5) Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.
(6) Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.
(7) Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.
(8) Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:

(9) Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:
(10) Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;
(11) And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,

(12) And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;
(13) And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!

NOW is the day of salvation. NOW is salvation in this earthen vessel that hears His words in this the day of salvation. It is good news to us NOW. But the message of SALVATION NOW in Christ Jesus is hidden from those who preach themselves….as they serve their own belly…whose God is their belly as they follow their lusts/appetites for earthly things… whose hearts are after their covetousness which is the abomination of desolation. With fair speeches and goodly words do they deceive the hearts of the simple….but in the end they are being destroyed as they perish from off this earth. When we “see”…understand…what the abomination that causes desolation is, we are to FLEE from it. Flee from covetousness which is idolatry.

Those who do not understand can not see the Light of the glorious good news of Christ who is the image of God because of covetousness. We are to be TRANSFORMED into His image in the here and now. But they prevent this transformation from happening as they deny that Jesus IS COME in our flesh and lead many astray and all for their own gain.

2 Corinthians 4:4-11 KJV
(4) In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
(5) For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
(6) For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
(7) But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
(8) We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
(9) Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

If we keep the daily sacrifice….bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, then His LIFE also shall be made MANIFEST IN OUR MORTAL FLESH. This LIFE is NOW…and not after we “die and go to heaven”. The day of salvation is NOW!

Don’t believe those who want you to keep their covenant with death and an agreement with the grave as they will lead you toward those things while preventing the Life of Jesus from ever appearing. They deny that Jesus comes in the flesh…OUR FLESH! Men have crept in unawares as they deny Him…being antichrist. They seek to remove the daily sacrifice….the keeping of His sacrifice by having love for one another as He loved us and gave Himself for us. They want to set up the abomination of desolation. They want you to live after their lusts…their hidden covetousness …which brings you to your desolation: the body (the temple of God) is destroyed. They are destroyers of the temple.

But the life of Jesus within our hearts is to shine from within to the outward garment of the flesh of those who hear and believe. His appearing life brings healing to our ailments. We hope in seeing His salvation. We are looking for His appearing in the flesh…OUR FLESH. We wait upon His salvation of our BODY, soul and spirit as we are to be healed WHOLLY.

(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

His Life is supposed to appear in our mortal flesh NOW so that we may display the power and glory of God to this dark and perishing world. We have open faces that shall reflect the glory of the Lord as we are changed into the same image of Him…in the here and now. WE are to be His WITNESSES to this dark, dying world who shall see and GLORIFY our Father in heaven.

2 Corinthians 3:18 KJV
(18) But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

We are to look into the perfect law of liberty and CONTINUE therein. We are to be a DOER of the work….to have LOVE for one another. We are to refrain our tongues from evil and have love for one another.

James 1:23-26 KJV
(23) For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
(24) For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
(25) But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
(26) If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

We are to look for Him to appear in our own mortal flesh and so we are to be healed from all of the effects of sin upon our bodies. Jesus cared for the bodies of those whom He healed 2000 years ago….and He cares for our flesh today and He will heal us as we await for His life to appear being transformed into His image. We are members of HIS FLESH AND BONES…..the Son of man.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
(28) So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

As Job said: even though his present body was being destroyed, he shall yet see in his own flesh God…for we shall be transformed into His image in Christ. The invisible God is made manifest within our own flesh in Christ Jesus who is the express image of the invisible God.

Job 19:26-27 KJV
(26) And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
(27) Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

John 14:8-9 KJV
(8) Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
(9) Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

But who is really listening? Many who will not believe turn their ears from the Truth and surround themselves with teachers that preach what they want to hear.

continued in following post....

...continued from previous post...

Jesus healed the flesh of those who had FAITH in Him. His life within our believing hearts shall be made manifest outwardly in our mortal flesh. He shall heal us who have faith in Him and patiently await His appearing in our outer flesh. Let us not be weary in well doing for in due season we shall reap if we faint not. What are we reaping here? We are expecting His life to appear in our mortal flesh…. “eternal life”. We are to patiently wait.

Galatians 6:9-10 KJV
(9) And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
(10) As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

And again....

Romans 2:7 KJV
(7) To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

The whole creation is awaiting for the life of Jesus to be made manifest in our flesh….the manifestation of the Sons of God…for the whole creature itself shall also be delivered from the bondage of decay into the glorious freedom of the children of God. We shall display the glory of God for the world to see...having the life of Jesus appear in our mortal flesh as a witness of God.
Romans 8:18-22 KJV
(18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
(19) For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
(20) For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
(21) Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
(22) For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now

We are His purchased possession. We are sealed with the Holy Spirit having this treasure in “earthen vessels”…. and that which is “open” is the life of Jesus that appears in our mortal flesh for all to see and witness and glorify God. We shall “continue many days” = “eternal life” as we see in Jeremiah 32. We are His witnesses to this world.

Jeremiah 32:13-15 KJV
(13) And I charged Baruch before them, saying,
(14) Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Take these evidences, this evidence of the purchase, both which is sealed, and this evidence which is open; and put them in an earthen vessel, that they may continue many days.
(15) For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Houses and fields and vineyards shall be possessed again in this land.

The evidence of the purchase that is “sealed” is that Holy Spirit of promise…the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession unto the praise of His glory. Those who will see will praise God…glorifying God.

Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV
(13) In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
(14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

The evidence that is "sealed" is the Spirit given in our hearts. It is the "earnest" of the Spirit in our hearts.
2 Corinthians 1:22 KJV
(22) Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

And we await His promise. This is the promise that He has promised us: “eternal life”. We are to let that which we have heard from the beginning abide in us...letting it remain in us. Let the Spirit dwell within us which will give His life to our mortal bodies. We must live according to the Spirit so that the life of Jesus is made manifest in our mortal flesh.

1 John 2:
(24) Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
(25) And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

We are sealed with the Spirit and we are to receive the promise of “eternal life” in the here and now. But there are men who seduce us into thinking otherwise who want to lead us astray to run after their covetous practices and things all the while calling themselves "brothers". These are men who wrest the Scriptures unto their own destruction of the flesh as they deny that Jesus is come in the flesh...our flesh.

(26) These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
(27) But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

They will NOT do His commandments when He shall speak to us….as they will be ashamed of His words and not having love and will speak evil of the things they do not understand for the “god” of this world blinds their hearts.

(28) And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
(29) If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

Back