The Light of God That Rules The World - powerful New Age Music

Listen to this powerful New Age Music:
  • The precious love of God come down from Heav'n to earth below, the riches of your saving grace no tongue can all explain, down on my knees I bow and joy to raise my voice and sing: precious is He that bought my soul, great is the love that saved me when I was down on muddy ground and brought me to joys above.
  • The light of God that rules the world has from on high appeared, your radiance beams thru all the earth and chase the darkness flee, the straying ones in awe rejoice the path of life to find; shine now and glow sweet guiding light, spread forth to all your beauty till all the earth your glory feel and never be gloomed again.

Hello thelifted;

Praise the Lord!
The combination of the keyboard's sound effects, bass, gifted voice and lyrics makes for a wonderful worship song.

My first ministry was the praise team. I remember one Wednesday evening service the musicians didn't show up. As a matter of fact noone was in the sanctuary. I prayed and said, it looks like it's just You and me, Lord. So I opened with a praise song and my guitar to an empty sanctuary.

At the time it was hard to describe. God dwelt and breathed in me. He was my all in all. Little by little people began to enter.

"The Light Of God That Rules The World" reminded of that time and moment.

Thank you for sharing, thelifted.

God bless you, brother, and your whole family.

Back