Passed on, November 6, 2022
People may be right in their own eyes,
but the LORD examines their heart.”
Proverbs 21:2

What we do in life echoes in eternity.
[Our Daily Bread]

Naturally, God Speaks
Web767.JPG

Love the illustration. The tree certainly is set apart from other trees. That tree is going to have a difficult time finding sufficient earth, water and other nutrients. A strong wind or gully wash could be a problem as well. Even if the tree survives all of that it has limited it's size.

We know from the New Covenant that God also will write his law into our minds and hearts. God will examine our hearts, testing and proving us that we may grow and become that new man.

This Hebrew "takan" also carries the idea of being weighed, estimated or adjusted. God's examination not only looks for weakness, but looks to how we can be adjusted and made right. God acts does all things for good and in the spirit of love. Knowing that we have many needs.

cp

Love the illustration. The tree certainly is set apart from other trees. That tree is going to have a difficult time finding sufficient earth, water and other nutrients. A strong wind or gully wash could be a problem as well. Even if the tree survives all of that it has limited it's size.

We know from the New Covenant that God also will write his law into our minds and hearts. God will examine our hearts, testing and proving us that we may grow and become that new man.

This Hebrew "takan" also carries the idea of being weighed, estimated or adjusted. God's examination not only looks for weakness, but looks to how we can be adjusted and made right. God acts does all things for good and in the spirit of love. Knowing that we have many needs.

cp
And I really like your interpretation of my post.
Blessed New Year to you and yours.

And I really like your interpretation of my post.
Blessed New Year to you and yours.

It is part of my questioning mind. I often find myself asking questions and looking for the answers. This was not always my approach to God's word, but it was something God added.

I've been enjoying our conversations as well. :)

Have a blessed year and may your heart be strengthened.

cp

It is part of my questioning mind. I often find myself asking questions and looking for the answers. This was not always my approach to God's word, but it was something God added.

I've been enjoying our conversations as well. :)

Have a blessed year and may your heart be strengthened.

cp
How ironic that you said..."may your heart be strengthened."
I am just recovering from a mild heart attack.
Amazing how God can give us the right words to say -
even when we are unaware of it.

How ironic that you said..."may your heart be strengthened."
I am just recovering from a mild heart attack.
Amazing how God can give us the right words to say -
even when we are unaware of it.

I'm glad that it was mild. I've been enjoying your posts and look forward to many many more.

God be with you always.

cp

Back