The LORD Is Against The Proud = Isaiah 2;12, Proverbs 15;25

The LORD Is Against The Proud = Isaiah 2;12, Proverbs 15;25

Isaiah 2;12

For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

Isaiah 13;11

And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Proverbs 15;25

The LORD will destroy the house of the proud: but He will establish the border of the widow.

Proverbs 16;5

Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

Jeremiah 50;31-32

Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord GOD of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him.

Malachi 4;1-2

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in His wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

AMEN

Back