The LORD Quickens The Believers = Psalm 71;20, John 5;21, Romans 8;11

The LORD Quickens The Believers = Psalm 71;20, John 5;21, Romans 8;11

Psalm 71;20

Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles, shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth.

Psalm 119;25

My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word.

Psalm 119;40

Behold, I have longed after thy precepts: quicken me in thy righteousness.

Psalm 143;11

Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name’s sake: for thy righteousness’ sake bring my soul out of trouble.

John 5;21-22

For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom He will. For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son;

Romans 4;17

As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations, before Him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Romans 8;11

But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you.

I Corinthians 15;45-47

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from Heaven.

Ephesians 2;4-8

But God, who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, by grace ye are saved; And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus; That in the ages to come He might shew the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by Grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God;

Colossians 2;13-15

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath He quickened together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to His cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

I Peter 3;18-19

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit; By which also He went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

AMEN

Back