The Media

Started out in August of 1920 that 'media' (news media) just reported the news. A hundred and three years later, news media has become a sewer of radical bias and an outlet that creates news, rather than reporting it.
I ain't listened or watched 'national news' in well over 25 years 'cause it's filled with lies to suit the radical agenda and it's filled with 'history changes.' Saturate people with the same lies day after day and they start believing the lies. Manipulating the population and controlling the population is the radical goal.

Be an independent thinker and look at the truth. That includes looking at God's Word for THE Truth.

`

News is a joke nowadays, but still since its worldwide, things still need to be reported I guess, and people will inevitably comment on it. I don't think news has ever been about the truth - media takes great delight in telling a story, especially if it involves disaster (and triumph) and people can spin it any way they want.

Govts can control presses if they want to, so people can't speak freely, but then in other countries where everyone can speak on whatever they want or even show up the govt, it will depend on what kind of govt people want. We do have broadcasting standards in NZ and if you have a complaint about it you can go to them (and a press council) but I don't know how it works internationally.

My dad worked for the newspaper till he was made redundant and that newspaper is now a shell of its former self, but is still publishing daily. He did classifieds and layout, things that are now done by computer.

Now much of it is taken up with advertising, (although it always has been a vehicle for ads) but you can be guaranteed headlines will mostly be these things --

politics fighting
car accidents
property prices
horrible things that go wrong in our country
All Blacks

lol

At first, people run the media,
Then, the media runs the people.
The only way out of this vicious cycle is through the Truth of God's Word.
My point here is that fallen people create fallen news and entertainment (read corruption),
over time that corruption further corrupts the people (read brainwashes).
In the world of men's ideas, only God has the words to free us from that downward cycle.

1 John 2:15 KJV
Love not the world (mankind: especially of men hostile to God), neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Started out in August of 1920 that 'media' (news media) just reported the news. A hundred and three years later, news media has become a sewer of radical bias and an outlet that creates news, rather than reporting it. I ain't listened or watched 'national news' in well over 25 years 'cause it's filled with lies to suit the radical agenda and it's filled with 'history changes.' Saturate people with the same lies day after day and they start believing the lies. Manipulating the population and controlling the population is the radical goal. Be an independent thinker and look at the truth. That includes looking at God's Word for THE Truth.

`

Back in 1920 there was a standard of respect for free speech. I remember our standard of speech during the 1960s with the likes of Walter Cronkite, The Huntley Brinkley Report and the newspapers following in this same mode.

As time went on the standard of free speech watered down to today. Our 1st Amendment is abused by the media and society.

crossnote's point is the truth of God's Word teaches us to guard our heart and tongue reference
James 3:1-10.

As others have rightly pointed out. This media is desperate.
That’s so very true.
My smartphone is bombarded with ads and one in particular is really annoying me. I have no idea why, after 6 weeks I keep getting the same dumb advert that is a soft toy that resembles a pink headless bedbug !

Well, the other night I dreamt I caught it and put it in a vat with acid in and locked it up never to be seen again.

They try to control me by gauging my emotions The trick is to find the off switch.

Yes, the Truth Word Of Gods Word works wonders. Now it still comes up on my feed and I just roll with it.

Back