The Money in Banks

I'm, not all that sure why we still have tangible currency. I sometimes go for weeks with no "cash" in my pockets. In fact, about the only real need for physical currency is to buy a lotto ticket; since they will not allow you to do so with an ATM card.

It costs the US Mint 1.67 cents to make a penny and seven cents to make a nickel. On the other hand, it cost them 3.9 cents to make a dime and none cents to make quarter.

Our school district has placed a ban on the dissemination of information via paper; it all has to be digital. So, if this evil virus can be transmitted via paper, who are we still getting mail? A study out this week finds that the virus can survive on hard surfaces such as plastic and stainless steel for up to 72 hours and on cardboard for up to 24 hours.

rtm3039

Again, I AM NOT a prophet but the Scriptures tell us that in the last days (the 7 year Tribulaion period) there seems to be a CASHLESS society as we see in Rev. 13:16.........

"HE also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666."

This not that time!!!

However, because of convince and safety, we have instituted bank cards of plastic instead of cash to pay for our items purchased. It does not take a doctorate to see that the first step of a cashless society is already in place.

1. Debit cards.
2. Credit cards.

Both are based upon the UPC Bar Code system.

From...."http://whale.to/b/barcodes.html----------
"Many years ago, I was told that each barcode had 3 numbers in it that were not a part of the number sequence written under the barcode itself. These numbers are 6-6-6. Figure 1 shows the barcode from a popular brand of instant coffee. It is a typical 12 number symbol. The barcode is made up of numbers and each number is represented by two lines. These lines can have various widths and spacings from each other, but every two lines equals one number. So you might think that a 12 number code would have 24 lines, but it doesn't. It has 30 lines. Each barcode begins, ends, and is marked in the middle with two thin lines spaced one space apart. These six lines do not have numbers associated with them written underneath. In our example in Figure 1, the last two numbers written under the barcode are sixes. As you can see, if we disregarding the two outermost lines, the next two groups of lines inward to the left are also two thin lines spaced one space apart. These lines look exactly the same as the last two lines that have no number associated with them, but these lines definitely represent sixes. For this reason I have believed for years that all barcodes had a hidden 6-6-6 in them.

barcode1.jpg
"He" in Rev. 13 is the "False Prophet" who points everyone to worship the "Anti-Christ". Now, while I know of no one who has this mark on their body yet, it is becoming increasingly difficult to "buy or sell" anything without a barcode on it. Certain European currencies already have barcodes on every bill. 98 % of everything bought and sold today has the UPC Bar Code on it.

Could this be the so-called "Mark of the Beast?" Are we entering the so-called "end times?"

Hi brother,

Ok, let’s go down this rabbit hole for a little bit.

The “American people” did not elect President Trump; the electoral college did. At the end of the day, that really does not matter; however, what matters is that a president that does not win the popular vote goes into office to lead a country where more people voted against you than for you. In out country, this has happened five times. One was George W but, unlike Mr. Trump, Brush was likable, and the country rallied around him after 911. Say what you will about Mr. Trump, he is not likable by any stretch of the imagination.

Ok, I do not understand why we are freaking out over this virus, but we are not alone. I took it upon myself to visit major news sources for the UK, Germany, Italy, Japan, China, and Australia. In all cases this virus is all over their “front page.” So, it does appear that the panic is not limited to the US’ mean liberal left population. In fact, as I am writing this, I see that Canada is about to close its borders.

We are, and will be for a while, in a crazy economic moment. The market has lost everything it had gained, since at least 2009. While we are not there yet, I suspect that, in the near future, the government will require non-essential private businesses to shut down. For sure, restaurants are in a world of hurt right now and that is not going to get better for a while. I also suspect that they will eventually ban state to state travel, but who knows.

Here is what I do think. Part of this hysteria has to do with the fact that we really know little about this particular coronavirus. Yes, compared to the traditional flu, this is not yet such a big deal, but we just don’t know. Yesterday, at 1PM, we were at 3,244 with 62 deaths. As of 1:13 today, the CDC is reporting 4,060 with 71 deaths: that’s a jump of 816 in 24 hours. The numbers jumped by 255, between 11:00 and 1:13PM today. For the record, Germany has 2,604 more reported cases, but 57 less deaths. So, basically, we know very little and that is what is freaking people out.

Here is a silly one. We just got an e-mail from our superintendent. Effective right how, we are to maintain a distance of six feet between us (social distance) and can no longer disseminate information via paper. If it is not digital, no one gets it.

Lastly, the church. I think the actual number they are aiming for is any gathering of 50 people or more; however, that does not matter either, because I suspect there are no churches with 49 or fewer members. A place to gather and worship is where we get our strength, but I get it. I was a loud advocate for us to suspend physical gatherings at my church. I did this, because a good Sunday includes at least 1,300 people and I felt that it was just socially irresponsible to stuff that many people into one room (regardless of how large that room is). What I am disappointed at is that they also cancelled small groups (bible study groups) and it looks like they are doing the same with community volunteering. I asked last night if we were doing anything to volunteer and supplement any activities being taken on by our community but have yet to hear back.

Ok, this is a lot of writing, so I’ll go back to watching Netflix for the time being.

Agreed!

Mr. Trump is not what I could call a "great communicator" as was President Reagan.

However, because this crisis has caused more disruption in business than anywhere else, I look back at the election and see that he is exactly who God wanted to be our president.....a business man.

As a successful and brilliant business man, he has pushed all the right buttons and is doing the right things so as to make sure all Americans are protected and that business will continue and life will go on. Probably not tomorrow, but soon.

These confrontations over tariffs with China, deals with Canada and Mexico are all about one thing..........."PROFITS".

The only reason so many products, including medicine and antibiotics, masks and rubber gloves are made in China is because they are made cheaper there than in the USA which = "Profits".

With the USA demanding $15.00 an hour, it is a no brainer that a product can be made and shipped to USA cheaper than it can be made in the USA which again = "PROFITS"!

Those profits mean more money for big business which means higher stock gains for stock holders. It also means that China can black mail us with the same products we pay them to make.

I would also predict that when this situation is over, we will see Mr. Trump insisting that more products be produced somewhere out side of China say.......India. Makes you wonder if that was not the reason for his recent trip to India.

Again, I AM NOT a prophet but the Scriptures tell us that in the last days (the 7 year Tribulaion period) there seems to be a CASHLESS society as we see in Rev. 13:16.........

"HE also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666."

This not that time!!!

However, because of convince and safety, we have instituted bank cards of plastic instead of cash to pay for our items purchased. It does not take a doctorate to see that the first step of a cashless society is already in place.

1. Debit cards.
2. Credit cards.

Both are based upon the UPC Bar Code system.

From...."http://whale.to/b/barcodes.html----------
"Many years ago, I was told that each barcode had 3 numbers in it that were not a part of the number sequence written under the barcode itself. These numbers are 6-6-6. Figure 1 shows the barcode from a popular brand of instant coffee. It is a typical 12 number symbol. The barcode is made up of numbers and each number is represented by two lines. These lines can have various widths and spacings from each other, but every two lines equals one number. So you might think that a 12 number code would have 24 lines, but it doesn't. It has 30 lines. Each barcode begins, ends, and is marked in the middle with two thin lines spaced one space apart. These six lines do not have numbers associated with them written underneath. In our example in Figure 1, the last two numbers written under the barcode are sixes. As you can see, if we disregarding the two outermost lines, the next two groups of lines inward to the left are also two thin lines spaced one space apart. These lines look exactly the same as the last two lines that have no number associated with them, but these lines definitely represent sixes. For this reason I have believed for years that all barcodes had a hidden 6-6-6 in them.

barcode1.jpg
"He" in Rev. 13 is the "False Prophet" who points everyone to worship the "Anti-Christ". Now, while I know of no one who has this mark on their body yet, it is becoming increasingly difficult to "buy or sell" anything without a barcode on it. Certain European currencies already have barcodes on every bill. 98 % of everything bought and sold today has the UPC Bar Code on it.

Could this be the so-called "Mark of the Beast?" Are we entering the so-called "end times?"

Brother, you need to put down the coffee. The last digit in your bar code is called a "check digit." It is there to make sure the bar code is read correctly.

Ok, your bar code has two sets of numbers: 0 43000 and 70196. Now

7+0+1+9+6 = 23 x 3 = 69

0+4+3+0+0+0 = 7

7+69 = 76

Subtracted by the nearest multiple of 10 (70)

76 - 70 = 6

The above link has advertisement for Squarespace, so please disregard that part.

rtm3039

Brother, you need to put down the coffee. The last digit in your bar code is called a "check digit." It is there to make sure the bar code is read correctly.

Ok, your bar code has two sets of numbers: 0 43000 and 70196. Now

7+0+1+9+6 = 23 x 3 = 69

0+4+3+0+0+0 = 7

7+69 = 76

Subtracted by the nearest multiple of 10 (70)

76 - 70 = 6

The above link has advertisement for Squarespace, so please disregard that part.

rtm3039

Ray...….you misunderstood the number. That number----"0 4300070196 6" was a made up number of a product for sale. THAT number was not the point at all.

The point is the "3" double lines. One double line at the start, one in the middle and one at the end. The below bar code number is the number of a product for sale. Adding the numbers or subtracting them I=means nothing . The point is the way the scanning computer reads those 1st and 2nd and 3rd bar lines. They are interpreted as the number "6". So in every bar code there is the number "666".

ACTUAL BAR CODE SCAN

brackets.gif

There are several web links that can explain this much better than I can. One of them is ........

https://rense.com/general20/666.htm

Another is......…..
S.C.A.N. INDIVIDUAL MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY F.A.Q. http://www.networkusa.org/fingerprint/page5a/fp-chip-faq.html

Further Clarifications --- Is the number 666 "hidden" in the UPC barcode? from http://www.av1611.org/666/barcode.html

The reason I got interested in this situation is that back in 1990 I was a district manager with Eckerd Drugs. My area of 25 stores was a "Pilot" of CENTS OFF pricing for the company. All the price stickers were removed and the computer in each store was programed to read the prodict numbers represented by the UPC Bar Code.

It was during one of the training meetings with IBM where the "Connecting" Bar Code Brackets" was explained to us and the trainer told us that the TWO lines.....one at the beginning, one in the middle and one at the end ...…each one was understood by the computer as "666".

At that moment my hair caught on fire at what I was being told and seeing right in front of my eyes.

Last edited:
You were a drug dealer Major?
I never would have thought.

Barcodes are nothing new to a librarian who has been scanning books in like forever with RFID tags and everything.

Ray...….you misunderstood the number. That number----"0 4300070196 6" was a made up number of a product for sale. THAT number was not the point at all.

The point is the "3" double lines. One double line at the start, one in the middle and one at the end. The below bar code number is the number of a product for sale. Adding the numbers or subtracting them I=means nothing . The point is the way the scanning computer reads those 1st and 2nd and 3rd bar lines. They are interpreted as the number "6". So in every bar code there is the number "666".

ACTUAL BAR CODE SCAN

brackets.gif

There are several web links that can explain this much better than I can. One of them is ........

https://rense.com/general20/666.htm

Another is......…..
S.C.A.N. INDIVIDUAL MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY F.A.Q. http://www.networkusa.org/fingerprint/page5a/fp-chip-faq.html

Further Clarifications --- Is the number 666 "hidden" in the UPC barcode? from http://www.av1611.org/666/barcode.html

The reason I got interested in this situation is that back in 1990 I was a district manager with Eckerd Drugs. My area of 25 stores was a "Pilot" of CENTS OFF pricing for the company. All the price stickers were removed and the computer in each store was programed to read the prodict numbers represented by the UPC Bar Code.

It was during one of the training meetings with IBM where the "Connecting" Bar Code Brackets" was explained to us and the trainer told us that the TWO lines.....one at the beginning, one in the middle and one at the end ...…each one was understood by the computer as "666".

At that moment my hair caught on fire at what I was being told and seeing right in front of my eyes.

Ok, I did not know this was a thing, but apparently it is. Since I find myself with way too much time on my hands, I am going to look way deep into this. T did find the following:

Contrary to popular myth, all bar codes don’t include the number 666. This belief arose because the number six is represented by a pattern similar to that of the guard bars used to mark the beginning, middle, and end of every bar code. Since the guard bars always appear three times in a given bar code, people who mistakenly read them as sixes claimed that the pattern 6-6-6 was embedded in every bar code. However, if you look closely at the ‘6’ in a bar code, you will see that there is a wide white bar either to the left or the right of its pattern (depending upon where within the bar code the number is positioned), which is not the case with the guard bars. The only numbers on the bar code which are scanned are those shown in the conventional numerals underneath it.

Maybe, some times, we just see more than there is to see. For the past two days, when I go outside to have a quiet moment and a "conversation" with God, I keep seeing vultures flying all above me. It got to the point, where I was starting to wonder if it was a sign. Turns out, there's a dead animal in my back yard. Man, that was a moment….

bird 1.jpg bird 2.jpg

We got an announcement that our city public libraries are closing for two weeks from today, so I went and borrowed all the books I could.

Yep there is plenty to do in libraries without the public coming in...although just when we may be getting new books for mine is uncertain.
There's only 3 more weeks of term left...
My other job possibly won't have any more..and Dad's work has closed and mum's may..since they do get a lot of goods from China.

My garden is looking fine so I'm hoping to spend a bit more time in it.

I don't worry about stuff like money in banks as I learned ages ago that the World Bank and IMF can just make money out of thin air and fiat currency. In the Bible you had jubilee year where debts got written off so if they ever want to take the word of God seriously, thats what they will do.

Here is what scripture tells us...
Revelation 13:17-18 King James Version (KJV)
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Here is what scripture tells us...
Revelation 13:17-18 King James Version (KJV)
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Absolutely correct. I would only say that the 18th verse points to the 17th verse which is about buying and selling of goods and to do so requires a MARK. So...…..is the MARK identifying the anti-Christ or is it a way to be able to buy and sell goods buy accepting the Mark of the beast?

Then when we read the Greek original we see that it means " number of man. " The definite article (“the”) is not found in the Greek text.

“If ἀνθρώπου [anthrōpou] is generic, then the sense is, ‘It is [the] number of humankind.
(https://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/revelation/revelation-13/revelation-13-18.html).

Rev. 6:5-6 seems to be indicating a world wide shortage where buying and selling goods is a problem............
"And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."

IMO.....the "Mark" could apply to a man who is the antichrist and has the mark of 666 somehow attached to him and then also as a mark which identifies all who are loyal to him and they receive a mark on their body which allow them to buy and sell goods.

That mark IMO could be the UPC bar code as it is right now in place all over the world as a method of a MARK used to buy and sell merchandise.

I would however not argue that idea with anyone. It is only a thought which I had almost 30 years ago as I saw the acceptance of the UPC bar code.

Ok, I did not know this was a thing, but apparently it is. Since I find myself with way too much time on my hands, I am going to look way deep into this. T did find the following:

Contrary to popular myth, all bar codes don’t include the number 666. This belief arose because the number six is represented by a pattern similar to that of the guard bars used to mark the beginning, middle, and end of every bar code. Since the guard bars always appear three times in a given bar code, people who mistakenly read them as sixes claimed that the pattern 6-6-6 was embedded in every bar code. However, if you look closely at the ‘6’ in a bar code, you will see that there is a wide white bar either to the left or the right of its pattern (depending upon where within the bar code the number is positioned), which is not the case with the guard bars. The only numbers on the bar code which are scanned are those shown in the conventional numerals underneath it.

Maybe, some times, we just see more than there is to see. For the past two days, when I go outside to have a quiet moment and a "conversation" with God, I keep seeing vultures flying all above me. It got to the point, where I was starting to wonder if it was a sign. Turns out, there's a dead animal in my back yard. Man, that was a moment….

View attachment 4599 View attachment 4600

I have read that "Snopes" article also.

I would recommend looing into "Code 39" technology.

Also, if you are interested and have the time, investigate "The Global Trade Item Number".

I am posting an excellent website that goes into depth on this subject and it is......….
https://endtimestruth.com/666-2/barcode-technology-666/

Absolutely correct. I would only say that the 18th verse points to the 17th verse which is about buying and selling of goods and to do so requires a MARK. So...…..is the MARK identifying the anti-Christ or is it a way to be able to buy and sell goods buy accepting the Mark of the beast?

Then when we read the Greek original we see that it means " number of man. " The definite article (“the”) is not found in the Greek text.

“If ἀνθρώπου [anthrōpou] is generic, then the sense is, ‘It is [the] number of humankind.
(https://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/revelation/revelation-13/revelation-13-18.html).

Rev. 6:5-6 seems to be indicating a world wide shortage where buying and selling goods is a problem............
"And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."

IMO.....the "Mark" could apply to a man who is the antichrist and has the mark of 666 somehow attached to him and then also as a mark which identifies all who are loyal to him and they receive a mark on their body which allow them to buy and sell goods.

That mark IMO could be the UPC bar code as it is right now in place all over the world as a method of a MARK used to buy and sell merchandise.

I would however not argue that idea with anyone. It is only a thought which I had almost 30 years ago as I saw the acceptance of the UPC bar code.
Hm. Ok, so is the UPC the bar code to "buy and sell goods," or is it merely a way of identifying that goods are being sold or bought? I just ordered two pizzas and I am pretty sure they will not come here with a bar code. On the other hand, I did use my ATM care. It does not have a bar code, but has an account code. Yikes, my account number is XX6X XXXX XXXX X6X6. Ok, now you are freaking me out.

You know, if you look, you can find serendipitous examples of arbitrary or non-arbitrary numbers all around.

Do you think that three six-year olds together is a satanic sign?

There is a car in my area with a license plate ending '8666' (I changed it a little, but you can get the idea). I have no reason to think that the is any more evil than the driver of the next car.

In earlier year on a whim, I took some software written to scan text and look for hidden patterns and find references to some target number.

I could find references to 666, but also to just about any other number. I found my own phone number hidden in a technical article. You had to convert letters to digits and use modal math to adjust those digits. The point is that hidden as well as obvious coincidences occur often.

If you read Revelations, it is explicit that it is a number referring to a man associated with the beast. If, as indicated in Rev 13:18 one has wisdom, he will be counting things associated with the beast, not associating the beast to everything with a given number.

You know, if you look, you can find serendipitous examples of arbitrary or non-arbitrary numbers all around.

Do you think that three six-year olds together is a satanic sign?

There is a car in my area with a license plate ending '8666' (I changed it a little, but you can get the idea). I have no reason to think that the is any more evil than the driver of the next car.

In earlier year on a whim, I took some software written to scan text and look for hidden patterns and find references to some target number.

I could find references to 666, but also to just about any other number. I found my own phone number hidden in a technical article. You had to convert letters to digits and use modal math to adjust those digits. The point is that hidden as well as obvious coincidences occur often.

If you read Revelations, it is explicit that it is a number referring to a man associated with the beast. If, as indicated in Rev 13:18 one has wisdom, he will be counting things associated with the beast, not associating the beast to everything with a given number.

You point is well taken and I have no problem with what you are saying.

May I again state that what I have posted and the sites they are located at are not necessarily what I believe but are out there none the same.

At one point several years ago someone noted that President Reagan's name = 666 which is also absurd and that nonsense could apply to a million other names.

Hm. Ok, so is the UPC the bar code to "buy and sell goods," or is it merely a way of identifying that goods are being sold or bought? I just ordered two pizzas and I am pretty sure they will not come here with a bar code. On the other hand, I did use my ATM care. It does not have a bar code, but has an account code. Yikes, my account number is XX6X XXXX XXXX X6X6. Ok, now you are freaking me out.

Honestly, I have no idea. All I am saying is that there is a teaching on this bar code stuff which goes back to when it began to appear on items sold at retail.

No one has to accept it!

It just may help you all to read the info at those web sites listed by people who have put the work into this idea. If not..........no problem for me in any way.

The 666 code was very obvious to anyone who had to wear the star of David back in the day.

That was the mark of the beast, it's also called a hexagram.

This has been repeated throughout history. If you do a little research, there was a thing called the Holocaust, and others like it over various periods for God's chosen people.

All bosses are economists rtm they have to figure out payroll etc. If you don't run your business economically, your staff don't get paid simple as that.

Good to know, my wife went inside to cash a check, and heard the manager deny the amount the customer was asking for, which was much higher.

Having lived my entire life in central Florida, there are several things that we all have learned from HURICANES (Those willing to learn) which can be applied to this Covid-19 situation. I am blessed to share them with all who want to learn...……..

1. Buy a gasoline generator.
2. Buy 3 x 5 gallon gas cans in the spring and fill them and put them away some where in shed/ garage. (Use a gas stabilizer).
3. Buy 5 cases of water and store them somewhere. (Shed/garage).
4. Buy enough non-perishable food for approx. 7 days.
5. Have enough CASH on hand for 1 month.

Now if those things are done now, you will not have to run around trying to find those items when the storm/virus/situation comes upon you.

The generator is of course needed to keep your refrigerator running.
The gas is to keep the generator running because the power will go out.
Water does not spoil and it can always be consumed and replaced.
Food because when the power goes out and the food stores do not open, you will be able to eat.
CASH on hand is because of what you just posted.

I have followed these simple rules of existence now for 50 years and I can promise you that "A country boy will survive".!

Now I certainly know that all the above is not needed if there is a quarantine issued to stay in our homes. However, I do know that numbers 3-5 are!!!!!!

FYI......….Saturday. the 21st, I cashed a $900.00 dollar check at Wells Fargo with no problem at all.

Having lived my entire life in central Florida, there are several things that we all have learned from HURICANES (Those willing to learn) which can be applied to this Covid-19 situation. I am blessed to share them with all who want to learn...……..

1. Buy a gasoline generator.
2. Buy 3 x 5 gallon gas cans in the spring and fill them and put them away some where in shed/ garage. (Use a gas stabilizer).
3. Buy 5 cases of water and store them somewhere. (Shed/garage).
4. Buy enough non-perishable food for approx. 7 days.
5. Have enough CASH on hand for 1 month.

Now if those things are done now, you will not have to run around trying to find those items when the storm/virus/situation comes upon you.

The generator is of course needed to keep your refrigerator running.
The gas is to keep the generator running because the power will go out.
Water does not spoil and it can always be consumed and replaced.
Food because when the power goes out and the food stores do not open, you will be able to eat.
CASH on hand is because of what you just posted.

I have followed these simple rules of existence now for 50 years and I can promise you that "A country boy will survive".!

Now I certainly know that all the above is not needed if there is a quarantine issued to stay in our homes. However, I do know that numbers 3-5 are!!!!!!

FYI......….Saturday. the 21st, I cashed a $900.00 dollar check at Wells Fargo with no problem at all.

We also like to keep several (5) one-gallon jugs of water frozen.

Personally, I have no issues with that I eat. During the last hurricane that actually hit us, I survived, for eight days, on a case of Ravioli's; you don't even have to heat them up.

My bank just announced that they are restricting their services to the drive-through. If you need to see a person, you have to make an appointment. They also:

Daily Debit Card ATM withdrawal limits will increase to $800, and point-of-sale purchases will increase to $3,500.
For minors, daily Debit Card ATM limits will increase to $300, and point-of-sale purchases will increase to $1,000.
Online Banking, Member-to-Member transfer limits will increase to $3,500 daily.
Remote Deposit immediate fund availability will increase to $500.

Back