The Never-Ending Heavenly Kingdom? Easy to Read

Hello you and welcome: thank you your time to read.

The Never-Ending Heavenly Kingdom

The heavenly spiritual government/kingdom, that never ends here on this earth.

Isaiah 9: 6 For a Child hath been born to us, A Son hath been given to us, And the princely power is on his shoulder, And He doth call his name Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace.

7 To the increase of the princely power, And of peace, there is no end, On the throne of David, and on his kingdom, To establish it, and to support it, In judgment and in righteousness, Henceforth, even unto the age, The zeal of Jehovah of Hosts doth this.

Hebrews 12:22 But, ye came to Mount Zion, and to a city of the living God, to the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of messengers, 23 to the company and assembly of the first-born in heaven enrolled, and to God the judge of all, and to spirits of righteous men made perfect, 24 and to a mediator of a new covenant -- Jesus, and to blood of sprinkling, speaking better things than that of Abel!

Revelation 21:2 I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Luke 17: 20 When asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The kingdom of God will not come with observable signs. 21 Nor will people say, ‘Look, here it is,’ or ‘There it is.’ For you see, the kingdom of God is in your midst.

Matthew 18:1 About that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?” 2 Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them. 3 Then he said, “I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven. 4 So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.

So I just wanted to put this together for some odd reason, and share with you guys, about the spiritual kingdom that will never end.

Anyone who comes to truth of the Lord Jesus Christ, and accepts that Jesus Christ came down, died and that God raised Him again, they can have a relationship with God, and the Lord Jesus Christ. They enter the kingdom of God/heaven, the new Jerusalem, and become a child, son, or daughter of God.

They become a citizen of this new Jerusalem (Entering in the new covenant)/ because the old Jerusalem had been destroyed, there no other way you could go and get in the old one, because the Age of Moses, and the Law is over.

Hebrews 10: 15 And the Holy Spirit also testifies that this is so. For he says, 16 “This is the new covenant I will make with my people on that day,[c] says the Lord I will put my laws in their hearts and I will write them on their minds.”[d] 17 Then he says,“I will never again remember their sins and lawless deeds.”[e]18And when sins have been forgiven, there is no need to offer any more sacrifices.

A new believer becomes a citizen of the kingdom of God, and God is over us all, and Jesus Christ is our King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. Jesus Christ is always with us, and God is too.

They care about everyone, and love you and care about everything going on in your life you are struggling and already around to help!

How wonderful. God bless you all. The Kingdom of Heaven/God is also noted as the Holy Spirit.

Do you have any thoughts on this?

Thank you Matthew
Interesting read.
I'd say you are blessed with lots of gas in the tank and pedal to the metal😀
But don't forget the HGPS
God bless

Back