The New Testament Canon

The New Testament Canon

The Birth of the New Testament (The Canon)

How and in what way happened the birth of the New Testament and the Canon? There are various teaching and comprehension about it. The birth of the Canon is very interesting and also very often understood insufficiently. I bring forth issues which show that common teaching for the birth of New Testament is an erroneous conclusion. I challenge you to read and look over this writing very carefully, because it can lead you from the tradition to the truth. The Bible says that prove (test) all things, hold fast that which is good. Test this writing with the Bible and hold fast to the good and reject that which is not Biblical.

If you want to get some information on the Canon of the New Testatment then you could read Eusebius "The History of the Church". Eusebius was the first Christian historian writing circa 260-339 AD. He was a larned scholar who lived in Caesarea in Palestine. He traces the historyh of the Church from the time of Christ to the Great Persecution at the beginning of the fourth century, ending with the conversion of Constantine. In Ch. 3:25 he speaks of writing accepted as sacred, which include most of our present N.T. It's too long to quote here, but the book is available in English translation, ISBN 0-14-044535-8.

If you want to get some information on the Canon of the New Testatment then you could read Eusebius "The History of the Church". Eusebius was the first Christian historian writing circa 260-339 AD. He was a larned scholar who lived in Caesarea in Palestine. He traces the historyh of the Church from the time of Christ to the Great Persecution at the beginning of the fourth century, ending with the conversion of Constantine. In Ch. 3:25 he speaks of writing accepted as sacred, which include most of our present N.T. It's too long to quote here, but the book is available in English translation, ISBN 0-14-044535-8.

Thanks, I have Eusebius' book as Finnish edition.

canons,carols,clergy,catholic,cathedral,a person,s calling,candles,all the same from physical to spiritual our trinity 3 in 1,the mountains are high but the bones are in the bottom.:eek:

Back