:jesus-sign:Jesus is Lord, :bow::jesus-cross:
:preach:He is coming again :read-bible:
and no matter what :pray::medieval:
:heart:I am waiting for him!:amen:

pattycake

Inactive
May 29, 2008
Sallisaw OK
Do-you mean peanut pattys-a kinda red- peanut candy?-I love them -too!!~!-Wellr-my name is Patricia -everyones calls me Patty-so Pattycake seemed the obvious username to choose:)

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
We used to say pattycake , pattycake baker's man bake a cake as fast as you can. ( Going back to my second childhood.... He he :D:D )

M

Mark_18

You are all jewels. You are all so beautiful.

God is good!

Who likes my new avatar? :D

pattycake

Inactive
May 29, 2008
Sallisaw OK
I like your new avatar- Mark!!~!-My something NICE is it is a beautiful Monday Oklahoma morning and the birdies are singing and the flowers in my Garden smell so sweet!!~!-And that-God made all this just for me and you!!~!:)

pattycake

Inactive
May 29, 2008
Sallisaw OK
:DOkay-anymore nice things to talk about?
How about God loved us so much that
He gave us His only son-whosoever believeth in Him shall have life everlasting!!~!:)

Dec 3, 2007
Texas
OH! I have some nice things! The wind is not blowing now, like it was last night! And the fire we had last night was easily contained, in spite of the 50 mph wind! Hallelujah!
God answers prayers in amazing ways, doesnt He?
I like the way Pattycake is so positive and encouraging, too! Thank you, Patty!

Dec 3, 2007
Texas
Oh, but I am 'positive' that Patty will get her computer straightened out tomorrow! :D And when you do, can you help me with mine?:D:confused::D

Dec 3, 2007
Texas
Do you mean like track? That is cool! They must be in great shape! sigh. One day, I will be,too!
Hey! That's my positive thing for today! I am getting into shape!