the old man is dead

based on romans 6 what are your thoughts on the old man vs the new man .

Our old man is crucified with him. take any verse in chapter 6 and go with it

lets not forget 2 peter 1 he has given us all things .. what more do we need then?
In Rom 7 Paul dealt with the believer's relationship to the law and in chap six it's our relationship to sin.
Because we have died with Christ our relationship (obligation) to sin is non existent, we are to consecrate ourselves wholly to Jesus.
In both our death to the law (Rom 7) and our death to sin (Rom 6), the purpose is that we may bear fruit to God...

Romans 6:22 (KJV) But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

Romans 7:4 (KJV) Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

In Rom 7 Paul dealt with the believer's relationship to the law and in chap six it's our relationship to sin.
Because we have died with Christ our relationship (obligation) to sin is non existent, we are to consecrate ourselves wholly to Jesus.
In both our death to the law (Rom 7) and our death to sin (Rom 6), the purpose is that we may bear fruit to God...

Romans 6:22 (KJV) But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

Romans 7:4 (KJV) Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
were free and dead to the law .but how is this possible ? lets farther this discussion ..i realize the topic is not about woman pastors . were to have fruit of holiness how is this possible . do we get it by the law ?

Agreed.

Back