The Planet Earth is Dying-The Disease is Sin=Leviticus 26;18, Jeremiah 5;25, Luke 5;24, I John 1;9-10

The Planet Earth is Dying-The Disease is Sin=Leviticus 26;18, Jeremiah 5;25, Luke 5;24, I John 1;9-10

Leviticus 26;18

And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

Leviticus 26;21

And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

Psalms 51;9

Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

Proverbs 28;13

He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Isaiah 59;2

But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid His face from you, that He will not hear.

Jeremiah 5;25

Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.

Ezekiel 18;21-23

But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

Matthew 1;21

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call His name JESUS: for He shall save his people from their sins.

Matthew 26;27-28

And He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Luke 5;24

But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to forgive sins, (He said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house.

John 8;21

Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

John 8;24

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.

Acts 2;38

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 5;12

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Romans 5;17

For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.

Romans 5;19

For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Romans 5;21

That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

I John 1;9-10

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

I John 2;1-2

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And He is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

AMEN

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come. Romans 5:12-14 (KJV)

Back