The Presence Of The Holy Spirit.

When it comes to the Trinity, many people have a issue understanding what is a the Holy Spirit?
1, God, created all things
2, God's son who died for our sins.
OK sounds good and most people kind of dance around the waters of the Holy Spirit.
The reason we often play down this gift. Is that The Holy Spirit dwells believers, transforming their hearts and minds, and enabling
them to live in a way that is pleasing to God. You can't see it, but you can see its results.
This indwelling presence is seen as the source of spiritual growth, moral guidance, and empowerment for living a Life like Christs.

The Holy Spirit if I may is our Super Power. It allows us to channel the teachings and words into a way that make sense to us.
And that guide us. It is what helps us steer from sin.

I try and simplify things in the way I teach and explain being a Christ Follower.
I think we get wrapped up tight in scripture and we should always use that first and never divert.
However the Holy Spirit is like a wave of Gods plan that washes over you. And makes sense of things.

And Atheist who pushes God away, does not have this wonderful communication device.
Therefore everything they hear is not from God. But from man. And what the saved may say seems illogical and nonsense
to them.
And unless God speaks to them directly then they may never see this super power.

When I was a kid I could not afford to buy a new bike, so I learned how to fix and old one.
When I got a car, it broke and I could not afford to fix it, so I learned how.
When I got a job, it was one I never knew about, so I learned how to do it.
Fixing things is easy, you learn how to do something and it benefits our future.

When I had a body, broken by sin.
I did not know how to be a Good Father, or to learn how.
I did not know how to be a Good Husband. or learn how.
I did not know how to find God.
But the Holy Spirit showed me how to do these things and many more better. Because I have ears I can hear his words.
The Holy Spirit give us that ability. Alone I am in complete darkness. But the Holy Spirit is my super power.
And I am so grateful that Christ love gives this gift, so I work all of my days and I could not do that alone.

Hi Rooted with God,

That is so good to hear. I have just put a simple overview to help others.

The Godhead - Father, Son and Holy Spirit are - equal, in unity and of the same mind. In function there is an order -

Divine Procession.

Godhead - At the source there is the provision by the whole Godhead,

Father - with the initial movement of the Father;

Son - the administration of the Son;

Holy Spirit - and the direct agency of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit proceeds

* from the Father and

* from the Son and

* so through the Body of Christ and it members.

Back